ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
How is copy/pasting the exact same code developing anything? He either gave you explicit permission to use his code as-is or you're stealing it, it doesn't matter if he helped you or not.
He didn't give me his code. I developed it little by little myself, when I run into something I didn't know how to do he helped me.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I think they are saying could you reveal the types of content the game has or will have in the future as to help people decide on whether they will play it or not
IMHO the planned tags should go in the planned tag section, make sense doesn't it?
The current tags should be where they are now.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a way in this game or will there be a way to make other people use drugs too? Or even addict other people?

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Is there a way in this game or will there be a way to make other people use drugs too? Or even addict other people?
In the game you were an addict before you went through therapy. I am planning on having the past somehow affect his future. For example maybe he gets addicted again or something like that. The game is still on version 0.02 I want to explore every character first and then I'll think about that.

mangasm

May 29, 2017
Can you explain more, I'm having trouble figuring out what you are trying to say.
Will there be any content in the game that is not covered by the tags you've already listed? A lot of games will include a list of planned tags in the genre section of the games description to give people an idea of what fetishes are going to be included in the story down the line.

Reactions: ItzRisseGames

gasmo

Oct 29, 2019
Looks pretty good. I'd probably go through the first few scenes to see if you can clean them up a bit, there's some repeated dialogue in the Nurse scene in particular. The transparency in a couple areas can make text difficult to see, maybe adding a shadow in those spots would help? Mostly when the background image is pretty light.

Best of luck with development!

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Looks pretty good. I'd probably go through the first few scenes to see if you can clean them up a bit, there's some repeated dialogue in the Nurse scene in particular. The transparency in a couple areas can make text difficult to see, maybe adding a shadow in those spots would help? Mostly when the background image is pretty light.

I want to change the nurse scene to a blowjob only one and then later in the story go back to the hospital for something and continue with a sex scene.
As for the light backgrounds I'll change the opacity more on them.
Thanks for your comment.

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023

Could you show me which background images are hard to see? I looked at every single one and I can see fine.

gasmo

Oct 29, 2019
Could you show me which background images are hard to see? I looked at every single one and I can see fine.
I just went through again too. Looks like the only ones I had any issues with involved the darker font colour associated with increasing a characters corruption. Less prevalent than I thought at first glance.

Nevaliashka0403

Sep 20, 2021
Really couldn’t get past first work day. It’s exactly the same way back to freedom goes. The former military/soldier/navy/whoeverelse is being sent to prison (in this case rehab hospital) at home, there are wife and 2 daughters with different names. He immediately gets an interview, where there is a hot boss. You get my rambling.. the point is, if it’s not copy/paste, than it’s copy/paste/paraphras/copy paste. Anyway, you do you. WishIng you luck. But it’s not for me

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes