Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Played your game and got to say I enjoyed it very much! I can see the similarities with Back to Freedom, but I'm a new developer just like you so I understand the need to use something familiar to be able to learn and to start our own projects. I wish you the best of luck with your game! Will be following it closely. Also, if you could I'd love that you'd try my own game. P.I.'s Adventures.

Good Luck!

Reactions: ItzRisseGames

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
FYI on Linux, which has a case sensitive file-system, I experienced some broken images.
It seems a lot of times you reference Khloe images (ex: Khloe/Khloe 1.png) with a capital while the folder and the file itself is lower case 'khloe'

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
FYI on Linux, which has a case sensitive file-system, I experienced some broken images.
It seems a lot of times you reference Khloe images (ex: Khloe/Khloe 1.png) with a capital while the folder and the file itself is lower case 'khloe'
I'll have to go through every one to fix it but I'll try to fix as many as possible.

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
How to download this file?
You just download it then when you go into the game you go to the saves->Load from disk and press the file you downloaded.
I wouldn't recommend downloading because it's an old save and could bug out the game.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This update was nice. The various scenes, whether sexual or not, were coherent. Plus, it's well done and not in an annoying way. The cum meters are a good idea to include interactivity in the sex scenes. I'm curious now about the future consequences of being too lusful on the family's relationships (positive or negative?).

There are some spelling errors left if you're still fixing typos.

And thanks for the default name.

Good continuation.

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Hello.

This update was nice. The various scenes, whether sexual or not, were coherent. Plus, it's well done and not in an annoying way. The cum meters are a good idea to include interactivity in the sex scenes. I'm curious now about the future consequences of being too lusful on the family's relationships (positive or negative?).

There are some spelling errors left if you're still fixing typos.

And thanks for the default name.

Good continuation.
Hi and thanks for commenting,
I’m glad you like the cum meter, I put alot of time into creating it and it was definitely a good implementation into the game.
I’m not planning on having any negative consequences on being to lustful on the family side.
As for the typos, I’m trying to fix as many as possible. If you could show me where you run into typos it would really help.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes