VN Ren'Py Roads Yet Traveled [v6] [Cryptid]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
His twitter account shows how he wanted Marrowyn to look like.
He wanted him to look less big and cuddly and more obese and flabby

Im not judging though, i just found it curious.
That's "Chubby", that's not "Fat". Big Belly does Not equal to Obese.
Fat Fetish is a totally different thing - you might not want to know what it is tbh.
Don't throw words you don't understand, especially when it's suppose to be specific.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Fat Fetish is a totally different thing - you might not want to know what it is tbh.
Don't throw words you don't understand, especially when it's suppose to be specific.
That's not "chubby", it's fat or if you actually want to be precise it's obesity. Chubby is a lighthearted word used to describe someone who's fat, overweight and/or obese. Also a fat fetish is someone who gets off on someone who's fat or what's more popularized known as "a dad bod". I'll stop it here, don't try to act smart or correct someone when you don't know what you're talking about

Reactions: watota

watota

Oct 21, 2020
You and i have very different ideas of what constitutes obesity and healthy weights
Even the Rhoun picture i posted portrays him being more than overweight (teetering on the edge of obese)
Marrowyn is obese in those pictures, morbidly obese, as far as im concerned.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote