Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes
Nov 21, 2020
Robin Morningwood Adventure The Whellcum's Secret v0.6.5

Android: - 929.24 MB
Mac: - 1.04 GB
Windows x32: - 1.01 GB
Windows x64: - 1.02 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yomathew

Jan 21, 2021
Robin Morningwood Adventure The Whellcum's Secret v0.6.5

Android: - 929.24 MB
Mac: - 1.04 GB
Windows x32: - 1.01 GB
Windows x64: - 1.02 GB

MEGA link sire?

inq1784

Apr 5, 2021
I had the same feeling earlier then i just started doing some strip lucky and found out it wasnt too bad. let me guess, infernal trio blocking your way to the king?
I'm kinda pissed, they made strip lucky out to be optional, now I'm blocked from continuing. Dev's really need to cool it on the grind or hide a "fuck this" button somewhere.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Go outside through the balcony and sneak in to the two upstairs
I'm passed that scene. You're thinking of the one when Robin locks himself out of his room, so climbs creeper, looks through window to see a guy alone and falls through window.
I'm upto the scene on the 2nd night, and the guy upstairs is getting a good arse fucking.
So... I'll ask again... I'm stuck, how, or where am I suppose to trigger the next part of the game. ???
Edit: I've clicked all around the windows, nothing's happening.
Edit: Nevermind, I've just completely uninstalled the game.
I've been stuck in this shitty game for over 2 weeks.
5 days ago I asked for help and got only one answer and it's completely wrong.
I've gone thru the thread looking for the answer and I noticed 6 ton of people are also saying they're stuck, how do u do this, where do I find that, has someone got a saved file?? and so many other questions for progress... if the game is that bad, then I don't want to be another statistic.
The game has been no fun upto the point I got stuck.
I've deleted the game, I'm ignoring this thread, and I'm throwing away the game like a bad joke.

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'm passed that scene. You're thinking of the one when Robin locks himself out of his room, so climbs creeper, looks through window to see a guy alone and falls through window.
I'm upto the scene on the 2nd night, and the guy upstairs is getting a good arse fucking.
So... I'll ask again... I'm stuck, how, or where am I suppose to trigger the next part of the game. ???
I've gone thru the thread looking for the answer and I noticed 6 ton of people are also saying they're stuck, how do u do this, where do I find that, has someone got a saved file?? and so many other questions for progress... if the game is that bad, then I don't want to be another statistic.
I've deleted the game, I'm ignoring this thread, and I'm throwing away the game like a bad joke.
I'm sorry but if you can't figure out such a simple game you shouldn't be playing them full stop. (Have fun ignoring) :cool:

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
If you don't know how to find your own house in the game, then it's better that you quit the game.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
If you don't know how to find your own house in the game, then it's better that you quit the game.
What has the house got to do with it ?? .. It wasn't ready by the time I uninstalled game - I had 50 wood and 20 rocks .. I still needed just 5 more rocks to complete .. but the sun went down, everyone went to bed, and I was left hanging with no options whatsoever. All I could do was talk to the guards at the castle gates which said "To pass time, go outside the town walls to do, things", but you try looking for a way out ;) there isn't one.!!

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I'm sorry but if you can't figure out such a simple game you shouldn't be playing them full stop. (Have fun ignoring) :cool:
It's obvious you're no help - You couldn't take the time to help but give a poor execution. Congratulations for shitposting.

Reactions: Ayal

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's obvious you're no help - You couldn't take the time to help but give a poor execution. Congratulations for shitposting.
You said you deleted the game and had given up, why even bother posting that unless you're attention seeking?

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
What has the house got to do with it ?? .. It wasn't ready by the time I uninstalled game - I had 50 wood and 20 rocks .. I still needed just 5 more rocks to complete .. but the sun went down, everyone went to bed, and I was left hanging with no options whatsoever. All I could do was talk to the guards at the castle gates which said "To pass time, go outside the town walls to do, things", but you try looking for a way out ;) there isn't one.!!
Simple, you just either sleep on it or fap until dawn, it'll change the time to daylight, but you uninstalled it already, so I think there's no incentive for you to ask questions about this game anymore.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
When the sun goes down, I usually go to to robin's house and click on the bed. His house is on the right side of the town (from the entrance, go one screen to the right). Another option would be going outside whellcum and farm any resource on the surrounding areas. It will pass to the morning.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i think you are just at the beginning.
so after that night, when you trip, fell, over the person. you need to start doing connection, it is all within the text/conversations you do with people, like Hubert (the inn keeper) would tell you of a house, that requires materials. you need to check the house, it would trigger the task, then you need to work with Gregor (the wood cutter) and the Ordric (the builder). it is all to make you know the city. and who is doing what. remember, you need to read the conversations it would tell you what to do.

during the night, especially for the first 5 days of the games, it is better to either go to the in, pay for a room and sleep, or go to your house and sleep.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Someone have a save file from that stop from the last update?
hey you, there you are, the save file i made for you. it has 999 of every resource (wood, money, stone, etc) and has 9999 skill score (meaning whenever you win a duel or a work, it would take a while, to calculate till 9999, but you would get all the skills one by one in a faster way).

you need to press (windows + R) paste the following path: %userprofile%/appdata/locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
then extract the file there

i'm sharing it if anyone is interested.

dont forget you need to play alot of cards, as the contest before you enter the king relies on winning against the trio.
and, for more fun: here is the awesome dicktionary

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes