Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes
Jan 14, 2019
There's not really a romance locking mechanic. The entire town is slutty.

If you absolutely can't stand accidentally fucking a bottom, you can either use the google spreadsheet posted above, which has a lot of information readily available or easy to find:

You need to grow affection to the people you met by doing work for them or fight them (either normal fight or card). there is also some secret scene but you have to grow people affection to get it (It's literally underwear and you have to walk around the place to see it). there's a guide if you need to know what to do
or use the wiki:

Barnyx

Jan 17, 2021
Hello do u have update on this or like can u repost the savedata link thank you <3
This savedata is for Android version only, i don't know how to convert/transfer it to PC version. Sorry

Barnyx

Jan 17, 2021
Hello. Thank you for the save Files :). Can you please tell me how to put them to the game?
1. Download the game and the savedata first

2. After downloading, go to your "File Manager" > "Downloads" then find the "com.GrizzlyGamer.RMAWhellcum". That's file name of the savedata.

3. From "Downloads" Folder, move the savedata to "Android" > "Data" folder then paste it there and you're good to go.

Sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Johnnnn457

Johnnnn457

Oct 28, 2019
1. Download the game and the savedata first

2. After downloading, go to your "File Manager" > "Downloads" then find the "com.GrizzlyGamer.RMAWhellcum". That's file name of the savedata.

3. From "Downloads" Folder, move the savedata to "Android" > "Data" folder then paste it there and you're good to go.

Sorry for my bad english
Thank you!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Barnyx

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
Reactions: Don1989 and Rafster

lazyshadow

Aug 16, 2018
Hello, someone tells me how to do so that when I start to have the gold and the resources of the game maximized.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes