Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
Hmm, didn't realise it's this close.
For anyone who want to try the new demo (Full release next month)
RMA DLC Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also their new game "BARA TOWE" (a tower defense game) seems to have some very amazing and slightly different style arts.
Kinda hyped, it should be easier to make fun gameplay for TD, at least hope so.

it's sad the forgotten game that the creator made about the guy delivering pizza

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Man, this "Bara Tower" Really looks Promising (even tho I hvn't seen any gameplay yet :LOL:), Maybe I'm biased towards Tower Defence games. Wonder are they planning to sell on Steam.
Tho, is it me, or those dicks looks a bit weird? :unsure:

Reactions: Kl1S4 and Vilong

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Tho, is it me, or those dicks looks a bit weird? :unsure:
The dicks don't bother me too much, they all seem to have hyperdicks so the girth being insane at least looks consistant in their world.

On the other hand this guy's six pack kind of irks me, I know that some strongfat powerlifters do have visible abs but the way it's so clearly defined on this drawing feels like the artist REALLY wanted to make it clear this dude isn't chubby.
That being said I'm glad we finally have a gay game with hot looking goblins, they're like the most sexualized race in straight H-games yet you barely ever see them in bara stuff, and if you do they're usually just ugly feral little freaks here to gangbang some dude.

Reactions: RyanCrossby

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The dicks don't bother me too much, they all seem to have hyperdicks so the girth being insane at least looks consistant in their world.

On the other hand this guy's six pack kind of irks me, I know that some strongfat powerlifters do have visible abs but the way it's so clearly defined on this drawing feels like the artist REALLY wanted to make it clear this dude isn't chubby.
That being said I'm glad we finally have a gay game with hot looking goblins, they're like the most sexualized race in straight H-games yet you barely ever see them in bara stuff, and if you do they're usually just ugly feral little freaks here to gangbang some dude.
Mainly cuz they remind me of AI generated dicks that's floating around, with weird shape + lack of details.
On the contrary, I don't find the 'strongfat' a problem, as you said, it fits right into the art direction.

And I totally agree, it's sad to see Goblins and Kobolds are stereotyped as Lesser races + 'ugly feral little freaks'.
TBH, I can't recall another game that you can hv a goblin as companion, as an equal. (It's ironically racism :ROFLMAO:)
Tho what straight H-games hv highly sexualized goblins? Afaik they are still 'ugly little freaks' that often appears in gangbang?
All dicks look weird.
You mean dicks in this game, .... or in general? :unsure:

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
On the contrary, I don't find the 'strongfat' a problem, as you said, it fits right into the art direction.
Yeah it tracks with what they've shown so far, I do wish they went for a more smooth belly for him but I guess it's just the big boy enjoyer in me talking.
Tho what straight H-games hv highly sexualized goblins? Afaik they are still 'ugly little freaks' that often appears in gangbang?
Oh I meant female goblins being highly sexualized, male goblins are indeed still ugly little freaks here to gangbang girls in H-games lol

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
FFS STOP begging Spam. It will be shared when it's been shared.
No heroes yet.
who can publish the new version?
Anyone can upload the new version for Android?
--------------------------------------
The new DLC is sold as an activation code for the base game, so it might not be able to be cracked.

Anyway, here's the behind the scenes guidebook:
If it's an activation code then there will be ways to bypass it, as long as the DLC is self-contained in this new 2.0 version.
But it sure will take longer, since we will need a full version, then someone to do the crack (being on steam also makes it easier)

Also, the dev hv the habit to push out many hot-fixes (and it seems it's already quite buggy), I won't even worry about cracking it now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes