Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
I wish they'd just lower the price to like 15 something and a 25 bundle with the dlc, I'm not dropping 40 bucks on a grindy indie game despite how charming or hot it is

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I wish they'd just lower the price to like 15 something and a 25 bundle with the dlc, I'm not dropping 40 bucks on a grindy indie game despite how charming or hot it is
$25 for base game, $15 for DLC is totally reasonable pricing for indie games, depends on how much content is in the DLC, especially with the amount of quantity and quality RMA offers, despite how much you don't like it.

You are making mockery of genuine devs that make games with integrity,
considering how many bad actors are in this market, that charge you much more money for way less.

But again, if you don't feel like you want to pay, just sail the high seas, no need to justify it. ;)
------------
It seems they already push out V2.0.5, in a spam of 5 days. it's kinda like their 'dev team charm' at this point :ROFLMAO:
Luckily Steam bros are very good at keepin' it updated. Can't image we even get to play, if not for steam.

tincan30

Aug 14, 2023
Whenever I try and use the steamclient loader nothing happens and then it deletes itself. Anyone else come across this before? The base game has worked fine for me and I'm on new game +.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes