Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

LittleFrogpt

Jul 23, 2023
Everytime I click on play a black screen appears and nothing happens. Is anyone having a similar issue or found a solution?

lalalari

Aug 6, 2024
View attachment 693428

Overview:
Play Robin, who, after a long travel, discovers the village of Whellcum. But there is something strange about this place... Only gay villagers... you hear about a tyrant king... What's going on here? You quickly have to help the villagers, build your own house and discover the secret of Whellcum through many erotic and funny situations. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... you can collect underwear from the villagers to SNIFF them. Sniffing underwear allows you to relive the hottest memories of the previous owner. So... GET READY TO SNIFF!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: Grizzly Gamer Studio - F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

To play use steamclient_loader_64.exe located in folder experimental_steamclient.

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.9.14): - - - MEGA -
Android (v1.1.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Community Translator (v1.1.):
- - - - - WORKUPLOAD

orphen125 & satanenok thanks for the link

View attachment 693462 View attachment 693463 View attachment 693464 View attachment 693465 View attachment 693466 View attachment 693467 View attachment 693468
does anyone have the new version for Mac? maybe also with the dlc? mind sharing :) ?

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Everytime I click on play a black screen appears and nothing happens. Is anyone having a similar issue or found a solution?
I've been having this problem as well. I've tried this version as well with no luck but it may work for you.
Courtesy to lovely ppl over csrin

• To run the game use "experimental_steamclient\steamclient_loader_64.exe"
  • To make a Desktop shortcut with the proper icon use "experimental_steamclient\000-INSTALL-000\create_shortcut.bat"
This should be the final version since the dev stopped updating for quite sometime.
Both DLCs are included:
- Behind the (hot) scenes
- Attack of the gay clones
-------------------------------------
Side Note for non-PC users:
There's no Cracked itch nor android version available afaik.
This game requires a single-use activation code, and it's only cracked thanks to steam conventional cracking tools.
If you are not on PC and you want to play the game, You have to buy it yourself.

firepeacr

Mar 1, 2020
Courtesy to lovely ppl over csrin

• To run the game use "experimental_steamclient\steamclient_loader_64.exe"
  • To make a Desktop shortcut with the proper icon use "experimental_steamclient\000-INSTALL-000\create_shortcut.bat"
This should be the final version since the dev stopped updating for quite sometime.
Both DLCs are included:
- Behind the (hot) scenes
- Attack of the gay clones
-------------------------------------
Side Note for non-PC users:
There's no Cracked itch nor android version available afaik.
This game requires a single-use activation code, and it's only cracked thanks to steam conventional cracking tools.
If you are not on PC and you want to play the game, You have to buy it yourself.
I got "Unable to patch Registry (HKLM)" error whenever I opened the steamclient_loader_64.exe but work normally with steamclient_loader_32.exe while my PC is x64. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes