4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, uhm, if one happens to not have played this for... years, really. At least 2 of them.
What's new, really? Ok, silly question. I'll just check. Is this done, or is something still being done on it? A cursory check hints at the former, if maybe not on the tin.
Edit: Ok, I looked at it, and I don't think I've gotten very far the first time I looked at this. And while it was fun for about 3 hours... that's really not a lot for 4+ years of development, is there? I mean, those hours are mostly spread over two very simple gameplay loops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dima$$ik

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
Missing the anal tag
i'll necro this comment and say: thanks dude, now i have a reason to check it.

edit: No more missions after 5h with some breaks, few pretty animations per girl, few girls, 3-4 anal scenes.
i was expecting way more from 4.11. it feels more like 0.411

Last edited:

kcao

Sep 30, 2017
You've got it folks! Here are the high FPS scenes up to 4.10. May be missing a few here or there, but remember not every scene gets a high fps version.

RC High FPS Scenes (4.10):

And before anyone asks, I'm not a patreon anymore, so I don't have any later versions than what I've uploaded here. The updates felt too slow and it didn't feel worth it anymore. Enjoy though!

Kekethes

Jan 9, 2021
You've got it folks! Here are the high FPS scenes up to 4.10. May be missing a few here or there, but remember not every scene gets a high fps version.

RC High FPS Scenes (4.10): Mega

And before anyone asks, I'm not a patreon anymore, so I don't have any later versions than what I've uploaded here. The updates felt too slow and it didn't feel worth it anymore. Enjoy though!
Detected a virus in one of the files

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
It is known that one (or some) of the .exe files trigger false alarms. Dakzky acknowledged it in the discord. File should be fine.
Yeah also noticed that some files are being flagged as Trojan for some reason.

pinoytoons

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hello. just want to drop this here

starting from this build , TTGC contents are obtainable in game. As of yet, Sativa Lockhard And San San are available, soon we will include the other TTGC. Many patrons asked us for this so we answered the call. It took us a lot of time and effort to make it happen. Nonetheless, it's better late than never.

From here onwards, there will be no need for heroes. The game as it is now is essentially free. Certain hentai scenes are no longer exclusive to silver patrons and up. However, if you want to affect the TTGC outcome, you can buy your votes by becoming a silver patron or higher.

One favor I would ask, please don't leak the gold tier content publicly. It's a post game content and it is not part of this thread. Please be considerate to small content creators like us. We're just making ends meet and it's unfair to those who are willing to support us financially. I've open up the game contents to public gradually so don't break my balls alright :D

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks a lot,dude, and I am sure people would appreciate the gold scenes.

As for the game, how long has it been since the actual "game" part got any content? It's been random girl scene as an update for, what, over a year?
I keep wondering about the actual game too. As great as the sex scenes are, the game itself was so fun and unique. I hope it continues some day.

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Playing on android right now, can't find the save file location.
Kinda sucks because when i'm done playing i'm going to delete the game and play again at a later date but i'd rather not conpletely start over when i come back to this game.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes