Others - Rogue Courier [v5.0] [pinoytoons]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Everything about this game is just flat and uninteresting. Pinoy has a unique style that animates well, that's for certain, but other than that there really isn't anything about this game that sells it for me. Theres too many different game styles from grid based tactics to a ship based shoot em up. The tutorial is long as fuck, the gameplay is uninteresting, everything that isn't a character looks like it was given the most bare minimum effort to look like a location or thing. The dialogue is boring, the characters and story is uninteresting and the gameplay is bland and uninspired all the while high energy music plays to try and really over sell the game. Nothing quite like getting roped into a minigame thats just 3 minutes of dodging asteroids where the other ship literally cannot take damage or lose the race because it just either dodges everything or goes outside your limited area and then the last asteroid before the finish line is 90% of the screen and you just get side swiped by another that spawned off screen instantly giving you a game over. Enjoy that 3 minutes all over again.

The animations are good but they don't really blow your mind, they style is extremely basic with minimal detail because the thing that sells it is the smoothness and character designs. The gameplay is all just a bunch of fluff to deliver the art and honestly a huge waste of time in my opinion. I need to play more to really round out my opinion but first impressions are pretty weak.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

aezur

This is an space themed action rpg

Pros:
    There's some nice art
    soundtrack is ok
    H scenes have female sounds

Cons:
    There's locked patreon content all over the place, do what you want with patreon but don't turn into adware in the game
    Characters feel like dolls instead of people
    Game is quite buggy and may freeze during some quests
    Quest rewards popup disappears too fast
    Some quests don't give you what they promised like the ship part one
    Gameplay is ok but needs lot of polish
    Game colors are very basic and may strain your eyes
    Space screens are empty and barebones
    For some reason everyone is half naked all over the place

I like the idea of the game, I love space games, but it's poorly executed. I hope they can work on it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

choontz

I went in, not expecting much, the art pics seemed basic. The game also starts you out with limited abilities, you just walk around, click stuff. "This is basic, yup", I thought.

But then, holy crap the very first sex scene blows your mind with the sheer quality and erotic power of the animation. And the game itself ramps up, there's mining, there's bullet hell space battles, there's rpg style "live on your ship" feel, really great and well made space stations you can dock and walk around on, meeting people. It's become one of my favorite games ever very qucikly, and it would still be a great game even without the sexualy explicit scenes. But the scenes are amazing and push the game into amazing territory.

It's a little buggy right now, v4.08, so saving often is a good idea. There's an item called "ship fluid" which is the crucial thing to heal up your ship after battle. I can buy it, but using the item does nothing, seems bugged. So I'm having to play with godmode to get over it at the moment.

But I'm more than willing to play any buggy version, because this is a masterpiece game, so many feelings evoked already. It has this very tactile quality that draws you in, feels like you're really the guy walking around on his ship, doing what needs done, enjoying the story of your life & the spacebabes you manage to lay along the way.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Unimatrix001

Amazing game! Nothing feels static, things are animated and the scenes themselves are so smooth and you have control what you want to see. Additionally, there is a gameplay component to it and you can freely move around your character and your ship. This title really stands out!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ginyu69

Amazing game all around the art and animations are top notch the actual gameplay is fun and not to challenging ( if you do find it to challenging theirs cheats) there is a gallery to rewatch scenes all and all definitely play this game and support the creator if possible
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Mishalove

Story 4/5
    2d Art 5/5
    Lewed Scene 5/5
    Character 5/5
    So impressed by the greatest quality of animated scenes. I think this game has the best 2d art animation. Charming girl characters and Story's good too.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sanchopansa

First review I've ever written on here, felt it is one of the most underrated games and the more people talk about it the more recognition it gets. Love the art style and animations, not many games around that are good as this. The ship combat system is also fun to play (like the 80s and 90s arcade aeroplane games). The only downside is not much story-wise thus far and exploration mode is a bit empty and kinda useless, but other than that it's a super game, highly recommended. As a sex game, it definitely delivers where it counts.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

popabear

Crude artwork. Actually 0/5 environments when walking around. There is absolutely 0 clutter/detail.

Story is decent but not very engaging.

Animations are good, but I would have enjoyed these just the same without playing the game, since there is no build up at all. Just BAM - intercourse, without dialogue and with characters you don't really know.

Ship mechanics/exploration part was boring and added nothing.

Ship combat was nicely done but not my cup of tea at all. You might enjoy this if you like retro ship shooter games. But since I don't, I just wished there was a way to skip it.

It also really pisses me off to no end that half of the content is paywalled (silver patreon only). If you can't get the silver Patreon version then definitely don't bother playing this. The game really rubs it in your face that you're missing out on a lot of content for not having the silver patreon version. Fuck that shit!

Play it if you like retro space shooters and are a silver patreon - otherwise just download a save and watch the animations since those are the only content that isn't outright bad.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Papaco Schneider

Amazing art. One of the best animations that I have ever seen in a adult game, and it's even more impressive considering that's a flash. Gameplay is simple and intuitive, the spaceship combat is very good and brings a lot of fun. Music and sound efects are great. Plot is just fine. Overall, amazing. The sad thing is, this gem doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Absolutely underrated.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DomBomb

Review based on v3.07.00:

To be honest I only played a couple of minutes in, but I unlocked the gallery to have a quick glimpse at what to expect and... WOW! It's a mystery to me how this developer team's support is not going through the roof. The girls are beautiful and the animations are one of the best I have ever seen: Fluent body motion, moving hair, closing and opening eyes, different facial expressions, different positions to choose from interactively, animated cumshots, moaning sounds. I could go on and on. They can easily compare with all the top notch 3D Daz animations out there.

As already mentioned I just dove into the actual game, so I can't say too much about the gameplay except that the game has its own unique style. I can only assume everything has been built up and designed from scratch. There is a short tutorial of how to get around and whenever something new has come up so far a quick explanation followed. When required to walk to a specific person or trigger an interaction there is even an arrow that indicates which directions to follow.

I will continue my review once I'm up-to-date with the game, but so far I can only highly recommend it to everyone out there who enjoys a little bit of scifi atmosphere, and if that's not the case then just for the hot sex scenes!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Poloholo

Dis gem gave me old y8 or miniclip vibes back in the days, the gameplay look very generic but goddamn the h-scene animation are God-Tier! thought it would be like 2 frames repeated animation but this is just smooth as butter! The art style looks abit cartoon-ish but during the scene it looks 3d jebus.

again, this is the type of game i'v been looking for its similar to space paws but instead you're just regular courier going through space hunt with possessed experiment demon power within you. :alien:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

brahsir

This is the most complex gaming experience I have seen on here yet. Combine that with excellent animations (NOT STILLS) and this is an awesome game. The thing that makes me the most excited is the potential for mods, and this is really just a few assets away from being the best Star Wars game released in the last ten years, including AAA releases.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Demonwise

Wow, the animation quality in this game is some of the best I have seen. Wish there were more positions per scene but the quality more than makes up for that fact.

Story so far (as of ver 3) is ok, its not the deepest storyline out there but perhaps at this stage we just haven't fully gotten into the thick of it yet.

Gameplay is... interesting. At times I feel it is a bit clunky and at other times I really enjoy it. The whole bit were your doing hand to hand combat for me was very clunky. Mind you I am probably just not very good at it. The ship combat I really enjoyed. Bringing back the retro arcade style space shooter vibe was a great experience.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Hiuller

This game has the best of the hentai animation in a flash with some good content of space exploration, and fights based in such good story, i am giving four stars because of the fighting scenes, the controls are not soo good to dominate, but the content is very nice!