• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Before I download this, is Laura still in this mod? She's my favorite and I don't see anything about her.
Laura is part of the base game, the only real difference between this and the Original, is more clothes and more poses. Mystique is bare-bones and uses dialogue from others.

dirdigg

Jul 1, 2017
Umm- I can't load my saves. I downloaded it today, saved after playing an hour, then tried to go back into my save- and clicking on it just takes me back to the main menu. I downloaded the unmodded version and can start and load a new game from that (yeah, the game I'm trying to load was started in the mod, not the original) I replaced that archive file thing.. What can I do?

Acremba

Jun 1, 2020
how do i select the clothes, accessories and hair color added by the mod? how do i meet mystique?

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
What file do I find all the P_Traits listed and their effects...?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
1591298913535.png
SmokeShank Grigori_127 Found a bug (or possibly a glitch since i managed to solve it after Rogue needed some of her "fix") where the brotherhood button will not appear after meeting all 4 main girls

Also wasn't there a version that allowed vibrator egg and you could turn them on during classroom for some special interaction?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 681315
SmokeShank Grigori_127 Found a bug (or possibly a glitch since i managed to solve it after Rogue needed some of her "fix") where the brotherhood button will not appear after meeting all 4 main girls

Also wasn't there a version that allowed vibrator egg and you could turn them on during classroom for some special interaction?
A lot was sadly cut with the update. Kitty's BDSM outfir, armbinders, gags, plugs, options to show off plugs, vibrating eggs. Pretty much all the BDSM/ERP content.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
What file do I find all the P_Traits listed and their effects...?
use unren, option 3 (activate console command. Then launch the game. Shift+D then show variable
A lot was sadly cut with the update. Kitty's BDSM outfir, armbinders, gags, plugs, options to show off plugs, vibrating eggs. Pretty much all the BDSM/ERP content.
damn, the vibrating egg was the best thing. Could finally interact with Emma during class hours.

Also I noticed your signature have been upgraded from the last time i saw SU signatures o_O
Still lacking an embed link to the thread :p

Reactions: Kylar Stern

sam arya

Jan 10, 2018

Here link to mod apk ported by lisa. The problem is fixed in this one with Mystique

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
*AHEM*
I believe I already identified the problem in question, as I decompiled and compared the code of both versions, and made note of exactly what file and what lines are at fault...
So, are my posts invisible or...? :[
Well maybe they will see them now.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Does this mod work with v0.990l?
No, the mod is entirely standalone and only works with the shipped version inside the download. So just download and play. Copying files over one of the other releases will most likely cause the game to not run at all anymore.

While the basegame releases have dribbled down as it became more stable, the codebase changed so drastically (hopefully for the last time ever) that the whole porting of the mod to the newest version is going to be quite the undertaking. All we can do is just sit tight and enjoy either the mod, or the base game, but not both as of right now.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Laura does not show up in my save despite my initial meet up with her in the danger room. Not sure why this is going on as I can meet up with every other female

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Laura does not show up in my save despite my initial meet up with her in the danger room. Not sure why this is going on as I can meet up with every other female
After the initial meetup in the danger room, you have to wait a while (somewhere around 1-2 weeks) and meet her again in the courtyard, I think the time doesn't really matter though it usually happened in the mornings.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes