SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Something happen? Last time i checked Oni said it should be out fairly soon.
well he is putting out a new version eventually, but it won't be version "1.0" is what i mean.

Here is a post from him 4 days ago

As soon as I have something worth releasing. So much of what I've done so far is half-systems, bits that really wouldn't work until all of it comes together. I need to finish up at least a few pieces before I can give a new version that's actually worth playing.

Reactions: Bloo

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oni is an artist before a game designer, I swear I've explained this before. Basically this game is a $1 tier reward with some perks for the higher $$ awards like adding quiz questions during one of the scenes or creating some dialog for Rouge or Kitty. The game is a side project to increase revenue so a small update each month is the best we can look forward too though he did have a decent amount of content ready before he put it out there.

boobnoob

Oct 11, 2016
Found it on 4-Chan aco.
Ver: 0.97
Win:
Mac:

Update post as necessary.

Reactions: ltpika

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah, but it says that it's probably buggy and an unfinished Kitty addition. I think it's better to wait for a later version.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
didn't save the update Muttdoggy. I went ahead and updated it and the thread title and included Eosar's warning. left the .966D links in there incase.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
didn't save the update Muttdoggy. I went ahead and updated it and the thread title and included Eosar's warning. left the .966D links in there incase.
Thanks! :15: I spoilered it because it took up a few lines. And to make sure peeps read what was in. Tl:dr will get me doing this --> :WutFace: to you :OhMyGoodness:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
0.970a came out about thirty minutes ago. Check my Mega folder in my signature and the OP for a link to 0.970a modded!

Reactions: Fushan

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so should be any day now then again he does run a little slow with his updates. Tomorrow is exactly 2 weeks (17th) but it's almost Christmas so unsure of Oni's personal life and how it's affecting him. Me personally, I have a cold.
\

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes