Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
How to increase relationship and have sex with other character other than Rogue? I can't seem to get pass strangers status with everyone except Rogue:(
Kitty: rub her shoulder until you have her phone number then take her on a date.

Emma: caught her masturbating after class, after the afternoon class to be exact.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Before you write about something, study it. The mod version currently contains everything that is in the author's version 0.981f. The latest mod version already contains almost everything that exists in 0.982, but some bugs have not yet been eliminated.
#1,339
Not always easy to find, but kudos for answering the question and especially the link, big thanks. The guys modding Rouge-like are amazing already adding Laura!

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
do @Gab if you have the changelog for the newer version
[v0.982d] changelog

-A couple crashes in Kitty's "yoink" activity.
-Not being able to swap to Laura in chats
-Laura's wristbands behaving oddly or getting called gloves (let me know if any of that still happens)
-A crash error related to Laura and studying
-Laura's "give me your panties" should work now

-Laura should return to a normal pose during the lesbian make-out if she helps clean you off, although I still need to optimize her pose in those scenes.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Kitty,why are you...God,she really dont like Emma huh?easily jealous..man,even though it just a game,some girl dont like sharing except if it is their best friend:cautious:Good thing Emma is mature and just let it off if it is with you..(facepalm)i still love you guys smh:)
Evolution universe is completely different but in the comics, Kitty actually really did hate Emma. In a What if... issue Kitty actually kills her.

tMNfpXn.jpg

Reactions: Incognito Guy

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
I think Kitty's my least favorite, but that's only by process of elimination. I'm not a fan of the ditzy way she talks in the game (especially given she's so smart) but I have a soft spot for her, and besides, my parents always wanted me to get with a nice Jewish girl.

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
If you read the previous posts, you will find the answer. I already answered this question at least three times + other users answered it
Well, my bad. I've looked a few pages back but did not find an answer. The answer of course was just another page away. Oh well, thanks anyway!

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
The current version of the game has threesomes. I think the mechanics of that need some work, but that's a big feature that the modded version seems not to have yet.

Reactions: ChummyChonka

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Well, my bad. I've looked a few pages back but did not find an answer. The answer of course was just another page away. Oh well, thanks anyway!
Well, what prevented to use the search in the topic? And no need to wait.
Some of the same questions are asked on every new page...
Emma #5,140
Laura #5,091

jaydoe

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone have any more suggestions for games like this where you need to work to get the girl naked?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I like this game for what it is, and the content updates for the girls are always nice, but I keep waiting for a "And then..." moment in the game. Like will this actually have a scripted ending or is it just life goes on forever?

Also please add Jean so we can steal her from Scott.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Okay, so for having sex in public, it's pretty easy. Just do a bunch of things outside (if you've already dealt with Charles, you can make faster progress obviously since he won't interrupt you) and keep Emma around for as long as you can while amassing as large of a crowd as possible. If you continue with this for a while, you should get a message that says that she's become something of an exhibitionist and at that point, whenever you have sexy times with Emma outside and you get a crowd, she'll say something along the lines of the two of you teaching them how it's done.

For doing a threesome, I believe it has to do with love and inhibition. I think if you get their love and inhibition high enough and you are the Master or higher of one of the girls, then you can start fooling around with any other girl that you have a high enough stats with to fool around with around which ever other girl you want a threesome with, you should get a scene where you get pulled over and you're basically asked if it's okay to have a threesome relationship with whichever other girl you've chosen. However, I'm not sure if it's Master-status, higher or lower. It just kinda happened to me with Kitty and Emma, so you may just have to do some experimentation or just cheat max status for all of the girls.

Hope this helps~!
It has happened yet for myself the only girl that hasn't been brought up by Kitty and Rogue was Laura/X-23 for asking MC if MC wants to date as they did with Emma.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I like this game for what it is, and the content updates for the girls are always nice, but I keep waiting for a "And then..." moment in the game. Like will this actually have a scripted ending or is it just life goes on forever?

Also please add Jean so we can steal her from Scott.
I totally agree out of all the versions animated wise for Jean she was best in Evolution.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes