jimd92

May 18, 2017
I'm trying to achieve this, but I must be missing something crucial.
Ask for more than you want and she settles on stuff. I found trying to change their wardrobe, rather than asking them to strip, makes them far willing to take stuff off. There are girls who won't take their shirt off, but are willing to strip entirely when changing wardrobe. I assume that's somewhat of a bug but it worked for me at least. And it makes them way more inclined to do it when you ask in future.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The only voice I hear is my head is an oddly profuse yelling about worldly facts, things about birds and how to process pork into dried meat well.

Reactions: PugWug and Ric

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Last time I played this game it was only Rogue and I never got heavy into it but the scene how you get Xavier to ignore stuff is brilliant. Having MC touch Xavier to negate his powers, Rogue then touching Xavier to steal his powers and then using them back on Xavier to control him was awesome.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Could you please post the text of the update?
Ok, I found it myself:
"
Oni
Jun 17 at 10:29pm
Unlocked
Rogue-Like Update 6/17/2019 (homestretch)

Ok, it's been a while since we've had a status update and people are getting antsy, let me fill you in on where I'm at at the moment.

I have Laura's sex pose animations done, I still need to apply some of the clothing art, but the hard part is passed, at least. I have her love scenes finished, and her obedience ones, and her inhibition ones shouldn't take too much time to wrap up. I have a few surprise story encounters that are mostly wrapped up, so that shouldn't take too long to finish, and most of the new clothing items are in for most of the girls, although I might wait until after the first patch release to finish how some of those aspects are used in the game.

Long story short, most of the content for this version is finished, the stuff that still needs doing is mostly finishing bits and pieces of a bunch of different parts, and then doing final testing to make sure nothing explodes out of the gate. I should be able to get an initial build of it out within the month, although as with previous versions, expect the first build to have some bugs, and there are a lot of smaller details that I'd like to keep adding over the following weeks before capping off that version and moving full force into the next.

I also plan to get some more Girl 5 candidates out, but have been focused on wrapping this one up first.
"

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well bueno either way my dude, at least we got something but you're not far off for complaining, you get pretty used to this as I've gone through this with Kitty & Emma so it's nothing new to me really, hopefully his new girl candidates are all good, frankly he should add Gwenpool in secret alongside his fifth girl so we get two for the price of one.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I wonder who the fifth girl is; Storm, Jean Grey, Wanda Maximoff, Magma, Jubilee, Wolfsbane, Boom Boom and Danielle Moonstar are possible. (I just referenced the wiki)

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
What if when Oni said "within the month", he is not referring to this month or next month, or even the next 30 days... but some vague future month that has some unspecified significance... Like within the month when EA games stops being scummy, or within the month when Todd Howard stops telling us sweet little lies. Or worst yet within the month he really plans to finish the game in 2050?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
My manliness is so beautiful I am a semon demon, I also produce copious amounts of it. Never touched another dick outside my own and would never intake semen.
Edit: I felt like shit and wasn't able to explain it well as I was attempting to joke about it. A semon demon is a thing a friend of mine coined years ago when we find girls primarily 2D attractive in various forms like doujins, erotic games etcetera the other names are; Fluid druid, h20 disciple, wanton gatorade, mighty need you get the idea.
As for what this has to do with me? Nothing, it was just easy to remember and a joke I recalled from before yesteryear.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm fairly certain "within the next 1-2 weeks" means sometime next month? So within the next month.
Typically the saying goes "within the month" means within the confines of the current month and "within a month" means in within the rough time frame of a month from when the statement was made.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and p22
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes