The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Didn't this game use to have an option for different positions with the girls? Haven't played this release yet but I've noticed in the last few you're stuck with one position per girl. Really wish they would bring that back.
Far as i know the only version with multiple position choices is the "Expanded" edition of .978e which was a modded version not made by Oni. I wish he would consider trying to incoporate the stuff in Expanded into the official releases especially since the expanded editions been basically abandoned.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Didn't this game use to have an option for different positions with the girls? Haven't played this release yet but I've noticed in the last few you're stuck with one position per girl. Really wish they would bring that back.
As @The_Krypt_Angel said, that's only in the expanded mod version on the front page. Haven't checked in on it in a while, so who knows what's changed.
I seriously can't find Laura anywhere. I even started a new file, ran into her in the Danger Room and after that nothing.
After the first meeting, pass a day and she should be in the Danger Room in the morning, then the classroom, then the Danger Room again. If it's the weekend, however, she can also be in the University Center. Hope this helps~!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Far as i know the only version with multiple position choices is the "Expanded" edition of .978e which was a modded version not made by Oni. I wish he would consider trying to incoporate the stuff in Expanded into the official releases especially since the expanded editions been basically abandoned.
Not quite right. In the mod version is fully included everything that is in the author's version 0.981. (mod numbering is not tied to the author's version. Therefore, the current mod version is 0.978e = 0.981by Oni)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
IMO they should drop Oni's version number and just start their own numbering and then just mention in the change-log which stuff from Oni has been incorporated.

Rogue-Like-Expanded 0.5
- incorporated everything from 0.982
- reworked ....
- Added clothes made by ...

IMO that would make things more clear instead of keeping the 978e version number

theman237

Nov 27, 2017
I can't for the life of me unlock plan Kappa for Kitty. All she says is "what?". Zero says to look through Xavier's office and I've done that multiple times with Kitty in my party. What am I doing wrong?

soteari

Jan 10, 2018
I can't for the life of me unlock plan Kappa for Kitty. All she says is "what?". Zero says to look through Xavier's office and I've done that multiple times with Kitty in my party. What am I doing wrong?
Search Xavier's office at Night (not evening, Night). Take Kitty with you to open the door. Search the office until you get a picture of Xavier. Then the plan will work. It's a random event in the drawers, so have a save prior to entering the office.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
IMO they should drop Oni's version number and just start their own numbering and then just mention in the change-log which stuff from Oni has been incorporated.

Rogue-Like-Expanded 0.5
- incorporated everything from 0.982
- reworked ....
- Added clothes made by ...

IMO that would make things more clear instead of keeping the 978e version number
Why do they owe something to someone? Silently that they make a mod. Who needs -use it. And for those who are always dissatisfied with everything - you will never please.
And what's the difference what number they have? People will still ask the same thing. About the current mod number has long been clearly explained. But who wants to read? It's easier to ask and demand an infinite number of times ...

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Yes but they also state on the mod threads that they do not have any plans to update it beyond it's current build so I'm just calling it like I see it is all
When they say they're not updating the build they mean they aren't reworking it to accommodate all of Oni's experimental engine changes. Oni is a novice self taught coder who's still constantly experimenting and tweaking things. The modders have decided its much easier to independently replicate the new features Oni is adding with their own code than it is to rewrite the entire mod to be compatible with what ever new experimental state Oni has reconfigured the code into with each new update.

Once the game reaches a stable final version they'll probably rewrite the mod entirely to be compatible with it. But yeah as it is currently rewriting the entire mod with each update isn't worth the hassle when they can just just port over features individually.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I wonder when/if jean aka phoenix will make an entrance as next girl. Also i know its a (dating sim) with harem option/options more of a like game. But with lets say jean in the game id like it if the mc has to get rid of a competition to have the girl like get summers to either be uninterested in jean like find another girl or something. Also rogue could lets say down the road get her power completly gone as a quest of some sort? that would allow for more and easier 3some and so on. On top of that, its only possible to sleep and fck with 2 girls atm ect, i hope they do make it possible down the road would be fun to see a couple of 4some sex scene's.. :)

Reactions: Zerutti

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
thanks mate,this is the first time I am playing it,i checked few pages of forum but couldn't find anything.

Zerutti

Jul 4, 2017
I wonder when/if jean aka phoenix will make an entrance as next girl. Also i know its a (dating sim) with harem option/options more of a like game. But with lets say jean in the game id like it if the mc has to get rid of a competition to have the girl like get summers to either be uninterested in jean like find another girl or something. Also rogue could lets say down the road get her power completly gone as a quest of some sort? that would allow for more and easier 3some and so on. On top of that, its only possible to sleep and fck with 2 girls atm ect, i hope they do make it possible down the road would be fun to see a couple of 4some sex scene's.. :)
I think Phoenix might be a thing. When you get caught by Prof X with Emma, he mentions her being at the academy. Guess it's just a matter of waiting for Oni to write her in.

And yes. I'm down for NTR'ing Cyclops.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018

Android "C" version with cheat menu and ability to control Time until cumming, girl relashonships by tapping on respected status bar

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Why do they owe something to someone? Silently that they make a mod. Who needs -use it. And for those who are always dissatisfied with everything - you will never please.
And what's the difference what number they have? People will still ask the same thing. About the current mod number has long been clearly explained. But who wants to read? It's easier to ask and demand an infinite number of times ...
Dude relax, you do know IMO stands for "in my opinion" right? It does not stand for "I demand this now" and I am not even posting it in the MOD thread. I appreciate their hard work and they can do as they please.

For my own MOD I changed the version number so it would follow the game version numbering for less confusion.

In their case they have now something hybrid which I think would benefit from its own version numbering
But you are definitely right that even if they would change this, you will always have lazy people asking instead of reading.

Reactions: Dreyfus
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes