Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Starting a new game, I'm treated to an unskippable error.
This may be a conflict with the old saves (or saves from the mod version) even if you start a new game. Need to clear the old save
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Rogue-Like

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
Can't Kitty and Laura have sex in public?
Rogue and Emma can manipulate Xavier to have public sex, but Kitty and Laura are necessarily caughted.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Can't Kitty and Laura have sex in public?
Rogue and Emma can manipulate Xavier to have public sex, but Kitty and Laura are necessarily caughted.
Each girl has a 'plan' that they can use to stop Xavier from bothering them when they are having fun in public. They have different requirements, but often are locked behind what level the girl is and her stats (love, obedience, and exhibitionism). Kitty has an additional step as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
Each girl has a 'plan' that they can use to stop Xavier from bothering them when they are having fun in public. They have different requirements, but often are locked behind what level the girl is and her stats (love, obedience, and exhibitionism). Kitty has an additional step as well.
GOD, I played this game since there was only one Rogue , but I did not know anything about Kitty. I appreciate your help.
Why didn't I even think about asking this thread...?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This may be a conflict with the old saves (or saves from the mod version) even if you start a new game. Need to clear the old save
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Rogue-Like
i deleted all my saves already, thats why im starting a new game.

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Last update was a few days ago

Never my blood has no pressure except in my wiggly dick you Brontosaurus
I am sorry to learn of your condition with your blood pressure and that your dick is wiggly. Maybe go see a medic.

You into dinos then? Adorable, I was too ---- when I was six years old.

eonshadow

Jan 21, 2018
I am sorry to learn of your condition with your blood pressure and that your dick is wiggly. Maybe go see a medic.

You into dinos then? Adorable, I was too ---- when I was six years old.
First off dinos are cool i might to be a paleontologist some day not that you know what that is you overgrown chimp second off why even bother responding to something i said days ago get over it scrub

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I would clap but that could hurt right now, as I found out the code thats injected by unren causes my error...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes