Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Oni posted a new version of 0.983e

"Ok, unless there are any showstopper bugs to plug up, this should be my last build of 0.983, before I move more seriously into 0.984. The major feature addition on this one is Emma's new footjob animation. I might add a few updates to that in later versions, but I think it gets the job done for now.

I'll also do an update later this week with some discussion about what 0.984 will be about, but the short version is that it will expand and improve existing systems, with the primary goal being to increase the independence of the various girls, make them more likely to go after their own goals, without you needing to ask them to get the ball rolling. I'll also be finishing the Girl 5 candidates, and run the vote for that, so I can get started on her for version 0.985. "

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
What this game really needs now is some kind of money-making minigame.
Because the total cost of all the items in the shop is FAR over 1000$. And even after stealing 500 from Professor with Kitty it's hardly enough to buy all the clothes for just one girl.
Of course you can just skip 100 days in Danger Room, getting levels for you and girls, but it's boring. IMHO.
Or trick Rogue and sell your jizz to her every day. But doing that I feel bad. Really bad. (Oni, what were you thinking while adding that scene into the game? You scumbag! )

Anyway, I find it challenging and funny to jump in girl’s beds as fast as possible.
IIRC a couple of years ago it was possible to sleep with Rogue in the very first day.
After starting introduction scene where you should play a nice guy, go straight into showers and enter without knocking to see her naked. That triggered her inhibition flags. Then ask her to go into your room, gift a magazine(+love) and play with her wardrobe. That gives a couple more points.
That was enough to have sex with her back then. ))) Oni changed some threshold values later. And that doesn’t work so easy anymore.

Also the game really lacks reaction of seeing girls naked by bystanders and other girls.
You can make any girl walk everywhere totally naked, but noone would ever say something like "OMG, WTF?" about this.
Wich kind of kills the purpose of making them wear skimpy clothes in public at all.

Funny thing. More Oni adds to the game, more incomplete the game feels.
P.S. Emma>Rogue>Laura>Kitty
Kitty looks like 13. It just feels pedo to date her...

Reactions: MKDude

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
haha,make them walking naked in public,imagine what Wolverine or other mutants do when they see them like that?Bingo!NTR time!well,obviously Kitty can get raped..Wolverine can rape Rogue...actually some of the mutant in school can cuck Zero..If Oni put student reaction to see them like that...
Nightcrawler:shit,look at Kitty,she is a slut,id love to bang her
Cyclops(whisper):Emma is a slut teacher,she is hot..Emma staring to Cyclop with embarrasing face..then Jean punch his face
Other mutant student(whispering):how about we rape Kitty when she is sleeping..just waiting Zero to sleep in his room
Beast:hmph,i never though Emma is a slut before..now i lost respect to my fellow comrade

Maybe Emma can use her mind,but some of the mutant can just run away or hiding before spreading the rumors to other mutant

Last edited:

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
haha,make them walking naked in public,imagine what Wolverine or other mutants do when they see them like that?Bingo!NTR time!well,obviously Kitty can get raped..Wolverine can rape Rogue...actually some of the mutant in school can cuck Zero..If Oni put student reaction to see them like that...
Cyclops(whisper):Emma is a slut teacher,she is hot..Emma staring to Cyclop with embarrasing face..then Jean punch his face
Other mutant student(whispering):how about we rape Kitty when she is sleeping..just waiting Zero to sleep in his room
Beast:hmph,i never though Emma is a slut before..now i lost respect to my fellow comrade

Maybe Emma can use her mind,but some of the mutant can just run away or hiding before spreading the rumors to other mutant
Dude who hurt you that bad?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

From what I was seeing zero if leveled up high enough has the ability to shut down specific mutant powers while leaving other's active. This is seen when you go to the office with Emma, Laura, and Rogue respectively. this means if someone tried to rape Rogue while he was around her he could make it so the other mutant's powers are not active while at the same time the the moment they touch Rogue they will get a 'nice' little surprise.

Emma in her case could still destroy their minds while the other mutant is defenseless, and don't get me started with Laura. Even without her healing abilities she is still basically a female Wolverine in other words even if zero was somehow blocking her powers she would be powerless not Defenseless the same can be said of just about all the other girls.

Reactions: Genji

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
From what I was seeing zero if leveled up high enough has the ability to shut down specific mutant powers while leaving other's active. This is seen when you go to the office with Emma, Laura, and Rogue respectively. this means if someone tried to rape Rogue while he was around her he could make it so the other mutant's powers are not active while at the same time the the moment they touch Rogue they will get a 'nice' little surprise.

Emma in her case could still destroy their minds while the other mutant is defenseless, and don't get me started with Laura. Even without her healing abilities she is still basically a female Wolverine in other words even if zero was somehow blocking her powers she would be powerless not Defenseless the same can be said of just about all the other girls.
It feels like we soon just turn this thread into VS Battles :ROFLMAO:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It feels like we soon just turn this thread into VS Battles :ROFLMAO:
From what we saw with the what happened with Emma when you first get busted by the professor it seems we also learned he has the hots for Jean not that I blame him. It make me what to see her in the game more for the fact that if zero were to get with her I could see the sparks flying in more ways than one.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes