keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
Furry , not into that. other patreon too in the comment. Ouf ! (elle est carrément pas terrible :D + Y'a pas mal d'ajout à faire avant un nouveau perso je pense)

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
The art is fine, and I'm down for a fuller-figured girl. That said though, I don't think that Squirrel Girl would be my first choice for girl 5.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Oh god... Lets hope his patreons have a lick of sense and don't vote for that fat furry monstrosity.
A black character like Storm would be so much better and would bring a refreshing change without going full animal. Something like Spider-Gwen wouldn't be bad either.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
I agree that his Squirrel girl version is... kinda... off. Like really.
But I hope it will be Jubilee (90's version > evolution version) or Scarlet Witch (evolution version > 90's version).
Or even Boom Boom. Or Squirrel Girl but with a much better design =p

Kytty

Oct 8, 2017
It looks like he might be trying to base the design off her modern comics. The ones that constantly get cancelled, where she looks like she legit has Down syndrome.
I think a good reference point would be the Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon.

Reactions: AnonF21

nightting22

Apr 15, 2019
Could someone tell me how to download the expanded mod for the newest version of Rouge Like Evolution I have the older version but i want the newest one from Github I just don't know how to install it

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The fact Oni is even considering Squirrel Girl over Evolution Jean Grey is worrying. Jean is a logical next step that fits another archtype. (Like Kitty being the mousey girl next door, Laura the tomboy, Rogue the goth, etc.)
Now I don't mean to be rude, or offend any "Squirrel Girl" fans. But...
WHO ON EARTH IS THIS SQUIRREL GIRL?!
AND WHY IS SHE EVEN BEING CONSIDERED OVER JEAN GREY?! WHY?!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes