VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Honestly I like the look of Doreen. I don't see why so many people think it is shit, plus its not like that is EXACTLY what she'll look like when its done. Plus SHE THICC AF.
Cause she has no business being THAT thicc. She too thicc that it's unnerving imo. Plus i don't really recall her being a mutant so idk how that works story-wise.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Cause she has no business being THAT thicc. She too thicc that it's unnerving imo. Plus i don't really recall her being a mutant so idk how that works story-wise.
I kinda understand. I wouldn't mind her smaller, but I'm totally cool with her being thicc. I'm sure the finished product will look better.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I kinda understand. I wouldn't mind her smaller, but I'm totally cool with her being thicc. I'm sure the finished product will look better.
I'm sure that if she does win, she'll look cleaner and better. My point was that she isn't really an X-man, nor a mutant. It would be cool though if MC's power can nullify Marvel super powers, would open up to other series (Avengers, Defenders, etc.)

May 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or a guide to the game? I feel like theres a lot going on to try to figure out how best to handle each girl and what interactions there are.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Honestly I like the look of Doreen. I don't see why so many people think it is shit, plus its not like that is EXACTLY what she'll look like when its done. Plus SHE THICC AF.
I'm kinda' with you. I think that Doreen doesn't deserve all the hate that gets lobbed at her on this thread. I think that her character design could probably use a little improvement/smoothing, but over all it's not really horrible.

My issues with her are more from a story stand point, since Squirrel Girl's powers are basically a meme and have no downside. There's no good reason she would want to hang out with Zero, nothing beneficial or fascinating about him to her. Maybe if Zero's addictive touch power got more development then I could see that, but just with cancellation I feel like there's no reason Squirrel Girl would ever even want to hang out.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Who even is Jubilee?
She can summon fireworks out of herself or something I only remember her from the cartoon from the 90's and even then she didn't get much screentime also that rogue had a pretty nice ass or it's the suit who knows

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
In fact, any character will be good if you draw it well. It all depends on the author. Bad author can spoil even the most winning candidate...
If you look for guesses according to Oni's plans, then you should look for them from Oni himself.
If you look at what Oni does, the game is not the only thing he does. This is one of the reasons for long pauses between game updates.
Another area of work is the creation of images
(main paid resource)
(free resource with part of the work)
for example
Jubilee
Oni-385408-Jubilee.jpg
Squirrel Girl
1620308 - Avengers Marvel Oni_(artist) Squirrel_Girl.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on existing work, the list of candidates can be expanded to several dozen candidates....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes