Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
It just occurred to me that Oni has implemented the pool but he hasn't implemented suntans. I'd imagine it's not that hard to do since me and coding anon made it possible as a functioning mod in previous versions. Come on Oni.... I wish he also gave us more clothing options to buy. Like maybe sluttier versions of their original/alt clothing. Maybe even hairstyles.

As much as I love getting more characters, I wish he paid more attention to what we already have. Maybe even revamp Rogue's art to match the new girls.

orr

May 31, 2017
quick question i cant seem to get laura's number or be able to go into her room (even though i got the key from xevier) and cant shop clothes for her any idea how to fix this?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It just occurred to me that Oni has implemented the pool but he hasn't implemented suntans. I'd imagine it's not that hard to do since me and coding anon made it possible as a functioning mod in previous versions. Come on Oni.... I wish he also gave us more clothing options to buy. Like maybe sluttier versions of their original/alt clothing. Maybe even hairstyles.

As much as I love getting more characters, I wish he paid more attention to what we already have. Maybe even revamp Rogue's art to match the new girls.
Ugh no I don't want him to revamp anything! It would take him 6 months at least to implement new artwork for Rogue when she is already a fully implemented character.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

There is tans you ask the girl to sunbathe X amount of times and she gets tanned. It then wears off after X amount of days apparently.

Reactions: Medic4

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
i love the games rogue and all female but i like to see Storm aka Ororo Munroe
The last girls poll vote was something like this.
1 Jean (31%)
2 Gwen (26%)
3 Ororo/Storm (18%)
4 Wanda (11%)
5 Jubilee (9%)
6 Doreen (5%)

As you can see, Storm is well placed, but still far from the two first. So I believe we will be lucky if Ororo is implemented before the end of the year.

cherryjam

May 8, 2017
the squirrel girl nope but like more storm beauty full body and sweet pussy brown with white pubic hair

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
aaaaaand again we go ...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Scenes.rpy", line 2588, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "m:/_DONTDEL/Rogue-Like2020-win/script Locations.rpyc", line 131, in script call
  File "m:/_DONTDEL/Rogue-Like2020-win/script Scenes.rpyc", line 2588, in script
  File "M:\_DONTDEL\Rogue-Like2020-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\_DONTDEL\Rogue-Like2020-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script Scenes.rpy", line 2588, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 2020 1.0

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
i've tried loading my game countless times from v 0.983f and it keeps crashing and restarting, no way of a proper load, even if i try and use the inbetween version. just keeps crashing x

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The last girls poll vote was something like this.
1 Jean (31%)
2 Gwen (26%)
3 Ororo/Storm (18%)
4 Wanda (11%)
5 Jubilee (9%)
6 Doreen (5%)

As you can see, Storm is well placed, but still far from the two first. So I believe we will be lucky if Ororo is implemented before the end of the year.
Well it will be in 2-3 years then. So far he's pretty much did one character a year and I doubt it change anytime soon.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lorenz1, publicación: 3244432, miembro: 271060"]
Quien lo lea después de 2020, mira esta mierda por nostalgia.

La última actualización de cuarentena (tontos de Aprils) es la mierda divertida que vi en mucho tiempo. Como, la escuela mutante X-man en cuarentena. Con sexo telefónico, distanciamiento social (en juegos hentai) y consejos de salud. En serio, es divertido como el infierno. Y tan cerca de casa que es extraño.

Porque, sabes, se siente real porque lo es.
[/CITAR]
I had not understood the joke and I was already beginning to wonder, how do I have sex with rogue? XD

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

unnamed.jpg
(link will be removed after the release of the new version)
WIN

MAC

LIN

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes