Rodita

May 22, 2017
A little problem with blowjobs on Windows XP 32bits... A stupid black square around the character's face is bizarre...The game still work but is not "enjoyable" see that...

By the way,if the creator is reading this...Is not like i don't it, but why Jean seens to be so "Perfectionist" and "Narcisist" in some why of her talks? Is not like her is like that on the cartoon series (speciality on the X-Men: Evolution),if you trying to make like that (no offense i like her that why is kinda funny and make me want to fuck that bitch more than the other ones...Welll,not much than Rouge,but she is way better than Mrs.Frost...And you planing in use Mystique or Scarlet Witch? That two are hot...Maybe you can use that ones on some mission system to the player complete,and in some ones you can talk with the girls...Making you a choice to betray the X-Men or maybe "Convert" the girls to slevary or love...And can you add a way to the player have mutiply power as well? Like absorve the DNA power to a limited time and use that power (like Mystique to absorve her transformation power and use to be like some other girl or character to interact with someone in a mission. A idea is to absorve her power to convince Magneto of somewhat and make the bloodehood into caos or something,or maybe make you a new leader of the bloodehood).

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
A little problem with blowjobs on Windows XP 32bits... A stupid black square around the character's face is bizarre...The game still work but is not "enjoyable" see that...

By the way,if the creator is reading this...Is not like i don't it, but why Jean seens to be so "Perfectionist" and "Narcisist" in some why of her talks? Is not like her is like that on the cartoon series (speciality on the X-Men: Evolution),if you trying to make like that (no offense i like her that why is kinda funny and make me want to fuck that bitch more than the other ones...Welll,not much than Rouge,but she is way better than Mrs.Frost...And you planing in use Mystique or Scarlet Witch? That two are hot...Maybe you can use that ones on some mission system to the player complete,and in some ones you can talk with the girls...Making you a choice to betray the X-Men or maybe "Convert" the girls to slevary or love...And can you add a way to the player have mutiply power as well? Like absorve the DNA power to a limited time and use that power (like Mystique to absorve her transformation power and use to be like some other girl or character to interact with someone in a mission. A idea is to absorve her power to convince Magneto of somewhat and make the bloodehood into caos or something,or maybe make you a new leader of the bloodehood).
No clue about ur problem just want to point out that you are using xp

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
If I remember XP correctly, you either have to update java, your video driver or change your screen resolution.

cherryjam

May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so all pic of jean grey form x-men

i love what you done jean grey art lovely. but i like to see new character of x-men name ororo munroe aka storm

sorry guy but i like idea of character of x-men woman.and i never go to oni's Patreon and no money sorry

thank you guy i got more idea of new character form x-men

Ok guy

OK guy i finish put all pictures sorry no more

Last edited by a moderator:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Latest Android version 0.991 problem: black background everywhere. No wonder they say not to download the 0.991 version.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Well so far there is no option to bang Jean Grey... She came with insanely low Love but very high Inhibitions. She sounds so bitchy and very difficult.

But that sounds like a challenge to me.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
There's only one thing i dont understand about this game.
At begin Oni say the MC can erase mutants powers, but now he can enslave the girls?
O_O?

SR-7

Jun 30, 2020
There's only one thing i dont understand about this game.
At begin Oni say the MC can erase mutants powers, but now he can enslave the girls?
O_O?
It's mentioned a few times in the game, the MC's touch disables powers and is addictive. Emma also couldn't read the MC's mind so touching might not even be necessary to disable some powers.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes