DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
What he's drawn is nowhere near the comic version, you've seen his art outside of the Evolution style no doubt. He could absolutely make her closer to the comic style or make the comic version fit the Evolution style, the X-23 he's made instead is just odd considering that. Like I said I'm used to her now but still odd.
The overall design and outfit is based on the comic version.
However, you are correct in saying that Oni's version is quite different than the comic version.
Pretty odd when I compare it to the comic version.
IMHO the design doesn't really fit her character.

Reactions: drpavelcia

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
This game is progressing slow enough. Adding pregnancy will simply kill it (Oni will have to make two versions of every girl ). No. Just no.

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
This game is progressing slow enough. Adding pregnancy will simply kill it (Oni will be must to creates every girl in two versions). No. Just no.
It's almost done.
0.992g, if we consider 1.0 to be the finishing point.
And at least there's concrete progress being made.
Unlike Lilith's Throne, where there hasn't been a major update since who knows when.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This game is progressing slow enough. Adding pregnancy will simply kill it (Oni will be must to creates every girl in two versions). No. Just no.
2 version? 1) Just starting to show, 2) half way there, 3) "I haven't seen my feet in weeks." and the inevitable 4) "My water just broke!" So that's 4 versions of the basic model and then 4 additional versions of the poses for the girls and then the adjusted different wardrobes to fit over those 4 different versions plus their poses.

That's just for one character. Take that times 6 different girls after he adds Storm.

How long would it take for him to add the dialog, scenes, do and add the artwork?

How badly do people want pregnancy added?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes