Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not to mention its probably only from 'f' untill its truely playable. 'c' is still very alpha. I can't recall a playable c. Its always f/g/h.

Reactions: Slaterthakid

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I think what's frustrating is that very little QOL changes were included to make up for the lack on not even a handjob. At least Jean had that much. I think all the new girls had at least that much.
Welcome to Oni. Enjoy your stay, you'll be here for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: Hezor

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just to verify but in version B limited interaction with Storm and the player, no BJ, HJ or sex and no new position for Rogue.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I checked out the files of the game using unren; There's three versions of Storm-body. The one we have is what's used but I made a point a while back about her thighs, one of the original drawings she had thinner thighs but the same size tits, the body we got now has thicker thighs.
You can thank me for making Oni make her thighs thicker.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Even knowing Ororo is a "free spirit" i didnt think she's gonna be that easy. You can stay the night in her room like the 1st day you meet her. If the blowjob scene was implemented probably you'd get that at day 2. She imediately goes on dates ect.

Laura doggy pose is ok, but the flowing holes are weird.
I take it Rogue missionary will be in the next update cause there is no option for "turn around" on her dialog.

Reactions: aklen

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
so this is based on one mans love of sci-fi, music & he himself was actually talented. While unrelated to the thread I've done this before but here's something I love, to deal with the pain that we'll have to wait for Storm.
Into the electric castle; It's a sci-fi book done in musical form, has its ups and downs, nothing you've ever heard or read; A knight of Arthur's round table arguing with a man from 2200 a spaceman, a Hippie (the creator of the band actually) from 1960's arguing with a barbarian, Many things happen & it's a rollercoaster of emotions like you've never heard before.

I'd also check out the original piece Ayreon - Final Experiment 'cos it's really sad.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
I checked out the files of the game using unren; There's three versions of Storm-body. The one we have is what's used but I made a point a while back about her thighs, one of the original drawings she had thinner thighs but the same size tits, the body we got now has thicker thighs.
You can thank me for making Oni make her thighs thicker.
God bless you.

Windhy

Apr 19, 2020
what are the plan Rho requirements? i got xavier's photo but it don't seem like part of Storm plan

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes