Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
How do I get Rogue to call me Daddy? does it not do it if i am dating her and kitty?
I think if you get her love with inhibition high enough. I dunno I usually tell them off outside of sir or master and even then I only do it for more obedience.

Sep 29, 2019
You have to be a dick first and break down her defenses, then be lovey-dovey. It's the only way since Oni made sure she was full of herself. If that doesn't work (and I'll assume it doesn't, because we're talking about Jean Grey), change her personality to love instead of obedience.
Ok so I've played this for awhile now but I have not once met jean. also when does Storm pop up

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Working on the walkthrough (still not decided but Crown&Cokes are keeping me entertained). You folks that play this regular, by what nickname do you reference the timed action menus? Prefer a one or two word nickname.

I was going to refer to it as "Cycle Menu" or "Timed MG" (for timed mini-game) but didn't know if that'd make since to folks. Regards.

View attachment 1231487 View attachment 1231485
"Timed" doesn't describe anything I've experienced in this game. "Cycle Menu" makes sense with the explanation.

If it also describes head-patting, hand-holding, breast-fondling, and exploring Xavier's study; "Repeated" or "Repeating" probably best describe either the menu or the mini-game.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A welcome addition.
Would be even better if it became compatible with the cheat injector mod down the line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can post a demo WT of just Rogue_Scenes later if you want to test. There shouldn't be any compatibility issues though, I'm not changing variables, only looking them up.

Reactions: redknight1

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I can post a demo WT of just Rogue_Scenes later if you want to test. There shouldn't be any compatibility issues though, I'm not changing variables, only looking them up.
you won't be changing variables, but you'll have to modify the files involving dialogue to include your walkthrough info, right?

at the moment, if someone downloads your Rogue_Scenes.rpy and then runs my cheat mod, my mod will overwrite your Rogue_Scenes with the original one from archive.rpa. luckily this is an easy fix, so i'll update my mod to only extract screens.rpy and options.rpy and nothing else. that'll leave any other .rpy files in the directory alone and things will be compatible as long as you don't modify screens.rpy and options.rpy.

edit: i've updated my mod, should play nice now

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
you won't be changing variables, but you'll have to modify the files involving dialogue to include your walkthrough info, right?

at the moment, if someone downloads your Rogue_Scenes.rpy and then runs my cheat mod, my mod will overwrite your Rogue_Scenes with the original one from archive.rpa. luckily this is an easy fix, so i'll update my mod to only extract screens.rpy and options.rpy and nothing else. that'll leave any other .rpy files in the directory alone and things will be compatible as long as you don't modify screens.rpy and options.rpy.

edit: i've updated my mod, should play nice now
The only odd duck I've modded so far is script Locations.rpy just to insure if someone selected Rogue Test Room in Dev mode that it wouldn't crash. Everything else will be dialogue scripts or my own scripts. Regards and thanks for looking out.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999/1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5

2024-04-13: Make compatible with new characters (should work for all future characters)
2023-03-16: Added GwenX still backward compatible with earlier versions and with PrimeMod v4/v5/Galvatron
2023-02-08: Added change transparency of MC penis by clicking on the big dick in the bottom left of the screen.
2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod v4/v5 - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
WT mod update: I think I have Rogue's basic scripts done for Proof Of Concept test run. I've done a few extra files just to see how they compare to make the blueprint faster moving forward.

Note that several choices I've noted "AprvCheck" (for approval check) and what the outcome is if passed. If failed there's just not enough room to write all these consequences, so bear that in mind. The WT will not give outcomes to all choices. There just isn't any way to 100% guide due to many RNG variables and other compound statement issues. It is what it is, a guide to help you understand just how degenerate some of the choices will change stats.

I'm also adjusting the menu boxes. They will be a bit wider to accommodate the extra text and a bit darker for easier reading. I've added this into my own scripting so it won't interfere with SLDR's mod (due to the screens.rpy script).

Reactions: zzetal

Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994c.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.
so for the cheat_screen everything works ass stated, but but I got no points to spend even after Its all the way at lvl 10 :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes