Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
All good suggestions, but yes please, more/better piercing variations! Besides the obvious addition of belly button and maybe nasal septum piercing options AND extra size variations, super weird in the game to have so much effort put into animation but piercings are static... what can I say, I'm a perfectionist (and dislike cognitive dissonance). Not saying ring piercings should flop around like crazy, but just so weird to watch relatively good layered animation with static ring piercings. Plus, Storm's nipple piercings when she is wearing towel don't hang freely, but I figure that is just game calling wrong breast layer image and thus will eventually get fixed.

Edit: Perhaps also adding extra layers & drip animations for multiple cumshots, seems kinda weird that there isn't ever any buildup. Not saying game needs full bukkake, but definitely looks weird reusing same layer...
I guess someone could mod that right?...right?

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
All good suggestions, but yes please, more/better piercing variations! Besides the obvious addition of belly button and maybe nasal septum piercing options AND extra size variations, super weird in the game to have so much effort put into animation but piercings are static... what can I say, I'm a perfectionist (and dislike cognitive dissonance). Not saying ring piercings should flop around like crazy, but just so weird to watch relatively good layered animation with static ring piercings. Plus, Storm's nipple piercings when she is wearing towel don't hang freely, but I figure that is just game calling wrong breast layer image and thus will eventually get fixed.

Edit: Perhaps also adding extra layers & drip animations for multiple cumshots, seems kinda weird that there isn't ever any buildup. Not saying game needs full bukkake, but definitely looks weird reusing same layer...
There is a buildup for facial (cum in hair) but that's the only one afaik.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dickbutt42

Apr 27, 2018
Spider-Gwen would be a better fit, you'd have a Gwen surrogate unlike Gwenpool, a symbiote and a Spider-Girl, all in one.
Spider-Gwen isn't a mutant and despite her name Gwenpool has no relation to Gwen Stacy she's just some chick from our world with reality warping powers who made herself a mutant to fit in with the Marvel Universe. Since this is an X-men game we should stick with X-men characters at least until all the A-list and B-list X-girls get in. I'll be pissed if someone like Kamala gets in over Jubilee

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but I can't remember the last time this game actually had content updated. Seems all the updates for the past years or so are bug fixes. Damn really close to supporting this one

Reactions: CharlieCrews

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
All the posts are behind a paywall so don't expect a sudden Patch note update unless a Patron posts it here for us.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
All the posts are behind a paywall so don't expect a sudden Patch note update unless a Patron posts it here for us.
Hello.

"Rogue-Like 0.996 Patch Notes
This post does not include the game files, those will come in a later post. This thread is just for discussion of the upcoming version. I'll start with a very quick spoiler-free comment, and then get into some more spoilery stuff, so skip that if you want to go in blind.

Spoiler Free:
This version will have some new content. You can access this content at any time by hitting "Special Menu" in your room, although it is only accessible in the evening (sunset). You'll get more out of it if you play it on a more "developed" playthrough, but you can do it on the second evening if you like, and can repeat it any time you want. Beyond that? Spoilers. I might suggest waiting a few days for bug testers to get to work on this, because I expect there will be at least a few bugs to work out in the early builds. New builds will come out frequently as necessary.
Spoilers Below!!!!:

Ok, so the new content is a Halloween Party. I know, I know, I was being extra subtle about it and you're totally shocked now, but collect yourselves, we have work to do. So as for the party itself, it is an event you can launch from the player room special menu. I considered having this happen automatically like other events, but wanted to give players flexibility on when to launch it, and didn't want to have to reach some arbitrary calendar date. I also wanted to let people go through it more than once, so you can do it every evening if you like, but you only get stat effects during the intro on the first playthrough of each girl's scenes. You can't miss out on too much though, just a few points here and there, so don't stress.

Once the intros are out of the way, you'll be able to spend the time block chatting with the girls however you like, full sexual options and some other chatting options are disabled during the party (for now, at least), but most flirting still works. At the end of the evening, you can pick a girl to take home, although no guarantees as to what will happen there.

The other major inclusion is, of course, the costumes. These are added as full custom costume pieces, so once the party is over you'll be able to mix and match these options with their existing clothing.

I also did a few other tweaks here and there, one of which was updating Rogue's sprite to use a new head configuration. This is more of a behind the scenes thing that should not look significantly different to you, but it's worth noting. I also made some tweaks to Emma's TJ animation, and some other minor artwork tweaks, in the process of working on the costumes.

Things to test:
- Making sure the basic scenes work out, no typos, no errors, etc.
-Making sure that the new costumes work, no errors related to that, nothing that seems out of place or clips weird, or that you can't apply or take off where you think that should work.
-Making sure that stat bonuses are not applied on repeat play-throughs (you will see the little +- numbers floating up, but the actual values should not change).
-Making sure that you can't "break" the party by triggering sex scenes or other chaotic events that "escape" the scenario. You should be able to hit "leave" at any time, but there should be no other ways to reach other locations.
-Anything else I forgot to mention."

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Hello.

"Rogue-Like 0.996 Patch Notes
This post does not include the game files, those will come in a later post. This thread is just for discussion of the upcoming version. I'll start with a very quick spoiler-free comment, and then get into some more spoilery stuff, so skip that if you want to go in blind.

Spoiler Free:
This version will have some new content. You can access this content at any time by hitting "Special Menu" in your room, although it is only accessible in the evening (sunset). You'll get more out of it if you play it on a more "developed" playthrough, but you can do it on the second evening if you like, and can repeat it any time you want. Beyond that? Spoilers. I might suggest waiting a few days for bug testers to get to work on this, because I expect there will be at least a few bugs to work out in the early builds. New builds will come out frequently as necessary.
Spoilers Below!!!!:

Ok, so the new content is a Halloween Party. I know, I know, I was being extra subtle about it and you're totally shocked now, but collect yourselves, we have work to do. So as for the party itself, it is an event you can launch from the player room special menu. I considered having this happen automatically like other events, but wanted to give players flexibility on when to launch it, and didn't want to have to reach some arbitrary calendar date. I also wanted to let people go through it more than once, so you can do it every evening if you like, but you only get stat effects during the intro on the first playthrough of each girl's scenes. You can't miss out on too much though, just a few points here and there, so don't stress.

Once the intros are out of the way, you'll be able to spend the time block chatting with the girls however you like, full sexual options and some other chatting options are disabled during the party (for now, at least), but most flirting still works. At the end of the evening, you can pick a girl to take home, although no guarantees as to what will happen there.

The other major inclusion is, of course, the costumes. These are added as full custom costume pieces, so once the party is over you'll be able to mix and match these options with their existing clothing.

I also did a few other tweaks here and there, one of which was updating Rogue's sprite to use a new head configuration. This is more of a behind the scenes thing that should not look significantly different to you, but it's worth noting. I also made some tweaks to Emma's TJ animation, and some other minor artwork tweaks, in the process of working on the costumes.

Things to test:
- Making sure the basic scenes work out, no typos, no errors, etc.
-Making sure that the new costumes work, no errors related to that, nothing that seems out of place or clips weird, or that you can't apply or take off where you think that should work.
-Making sure that stat bonuses are not applied on repeat play-throughs (you will see the little +- numbers floating up, but the actual values should not change).
-Making sure that you can't "break" the party by triggering sex scenes or other chaotic events that "escape" the scenario. You should be able to hit "leave" at any time, but there should be no other ways to reach other locations.
-Anything else I forgot to mention."
Thanks a lot!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Y'all please let me know if it seems stable enough to port the multi-mod to...several updates in the past were a complete waste of hours of work. I can probably start late this afternoon or this evening. I can't test right now for myself as I'm smokin' a brisket as a proper redneck should. Regards.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes