Apr 1, 2019
So, I was skimming through the extracted files for the game and noticed that Laura's code mentions mesh pants, but I'd not managed to get them for her, despite remembering them being there in the past. After poking around a bit, I discovered they'd presumably been removed, possibly because they aren't supported for the sex scenes. So I decided to fix that. I opened up gimp, grabbed the sprites for the pants in her sex scenes, and made modified versions for the mesh pants. Also, while I was at it, I made a version without the mesh and called them chaps. Anyway, figured I'd post them here in case other people were interested.

I also went in and modified the code to add support for both variations so you can actually buy them, give them to her, and see her wearing them, so I tossed the modified scripts into a zip file. To use them, you'll need to unpack the archive.rpa, then overwrite the relevant scripts with the ones in the zip. Also move the images into the relevant folders (game/images/LauraDoggy, game/images/LauraSex, game/images/LauraSprite file names should make clear which go where). There are some other minor changes from the scripts. The main one being that you can now have Laura wear the suspenders shifted to the sides even when she has no other top on, provided she has either 2700 total stats, or 950 Inhibition. Additionally, suspenders will now persist when her bottom clothes are shifted out of the way, provided she's wearing a skirt or the chaps. There might be some other minor tweaks, but if so I don't remember them.

Edit: Updated the "script Functions.rpy" in the scripts.zip so that you can buy stockings and a garterbelt for Laura if you gave them to everyone else before her. More details in my post below.

Edit 2: Updated the Laura_Animations.rpy file so that clit piercings, Laura being wet, and Laura dripping semen properly show when wearing the mesh pants or chaps. Also fixed a couple related bugs in those sections (piercing indent not showing on underwear when the skirt was pulled up, girl dripping not showing when wearing a skirt, possibly a few others). Updated version can be found in the scripts.zip.

Edit 3: Added scripts updated for 0.996c.

Edit 4: I've confirmed that just copying the modified files into the game without unpacking the archive.rpa it will allow it to work. As such, for ease of use, I've added a zip file that contains everything and just needs to be unpacked into the game's folder (it contains the "game" folder, so either merge that with the one in the game's files, or open both up and unzip the contents into the game's "game" folder).

Last edited:

bmab

May 7, 2020
Oh nice, Oni added actual dialogue for Jean. Or I wasn't getting anything past "did you have something interesting to say?" for some reason.

Apr 1, 2019
So, shortly after posting the mesh pants/chaps for Laura above, I noticed she didn't seem to be able to select the garterbelt, despite her previously having access to it, and having it on other outfits. After a testing I discovered the issue, which seems to be at some point she was changed from having the stockings and garterbelt by default, to just having the stockings. However, the problem then arises with giving her a garterbelt.

For some reason, unlike many other items, all girls technically share the same item for stockings and garterbelts (most items append the name of the girl it's for to the front until you give it to her). However, while all the girl girls can receive this item, including Laura, you cannot purchase it for Laura, only the other girls, and only until you've given them one already. Thus, if you happen to give the garterbelts to all the other girls before Laura, you've missed your chance to get her one. Oddly, despite needing to give her a garterbelt now, she does not need to receive the stockings to wear them.

To fix this, I added the relevant code to let you buy stockings and a garterbelt for Laura if she's not got a garterbelt yet. Since most of the other girls require some minimum combine stat value to purchase it, I set it to 1000, which is lower than most, but she starts with the stockings, so it seemed reasonable. I've reuploaded the zip in my above post with the updated version that fixes this issue.

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
I am running window 10 and when loaded save chosed start player room. when talking to laura i am getting same error as luwinkle. Otherwise her dialogue options seem to work fine not sure wardrobe since i havent used it yet with laura. '

So do i need to have excample 700 in love 500 in obidience and 700 in inhabitations to start halloween party safely and having fun time with char meaning at least 1600 in total at stats to everyone ? Laura,Marie,Jean,storm,emma,kitty ? No one gets angry and leave ? (Sorry being non native english speaker sometimes means i have to read slowly and whew times descriptions etc spoken english understanding is pretty decent thought. Writing it is well... as you might have noticed still practice XD )

I like playing rogue like now and then and it is really interesting game cant wait to see what oni might have store for us.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok folks, now that 6 is official, maybe wait for c and d. It's for the best and keep reporting bugs. I'm doing my part for sure--strong feeling 7 drops next year.

Reactions: Zepheral

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah no story is probably coming, Oni intends to ride this game until people are tired of it. Since he's almost ten grand a month we can suspect he's going to be delivering updates until 2025 and he gets bored.
2025? Not a bad prediction by any means and in this case it does seem like a stretch somehow. The higher the pay, the more things come in and boredom can subside.

In 4 years time no doubt, it will never reach endgame. We're like, barely through one third of content? For a game that's 5 years old, I'm not surprised if it goes on beyond twenty or thirty years.

Reactions: Zepheral and DedL0l

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
In 4 years time no doubt, it will never reach endgame. We're like, barely through one third of content? For a game that's 5 years old, I'm not surprised if it goes on beyond twenty or thirty years.
Is there even a roadmap for this? lmao.
he cant even put his priorities straight, it wont be long enough untill a "remake" arrives, thanks to this topnotch coding.
And thats why i will never support again someone on Paytreon, you are not paying for a game, you are paying for a project.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes