mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Months later and I still find the name of this game utterly hilarious. This joke just gets better with age
Jubelee is really cute. I'm into some dark shit so i like when she suck my blood.
Where can I find Jubelee? I am not seeing her anywhere in v0.996c

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
You burn the new stuff quick.
Sadly everytime you cum when Jubilee is around make the game to break. Humbug.
Cool that even when we can't do anything physical we can trick her into taking a shower with us for some vampire bush...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Sadly, we have to wait for another half a year to fuck her(((
nah It'll probably be mid/late June early July which eh isn't that bad next update/this concurrent one hopefully he adds more stuff, he stated he's gonna update the Mall and probably tweak everything around. This update we'll get Jean's frontal pose.. which I hope is decent, next one is Jube's first pose & Storm's backward pose (I really hope we get a full view via reverse cowgirl).
Oni is kinda finally listening to what people want and hopefully in the next few versions we get more dates, more dialogue, more uniqueness. I'd be happy for basic work for more cash, inside & outside of the school, more dates/dating locations and just the other poses.

Reactions: Bosss

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Been working my way up through the various stages of relationship, started new game after the first Jubes version, and finally got to where Jean will fool around while in class. Now I'm either blind as a bat or Oni added a hand job option to the list. Didn't get to see how far it goes since Emma caught us as soon as I tried the option though I imagine it can be taken to reaching orgasm.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Been working my way up through the various stages of relationship, started new game after the first Jubes version, and finally got to where Jean will fool around while in class. Now I'm either blind as a bat or Oni added a hand job option to the list. Didn't get to see how far it goes since Emma caught us as soon as I tried the option though I imagine it can be taken to reaching orgasm.
Ive tried it but it doesnt seem to progress the cum bar.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Months later and I still find the name of this game utterly hilarious. This joke just gets better with age

Where can I find Jubelee? I am not seeing her anywhere in v0.996c
She was added in v0.997. Check this post. The OP hasn't been updated yet because Oni releases a flurry of bug fixes and the mods (quite reasonably) don't want to update the OP every day for a week with the newest bug fix.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
nah It'll probably be mid/late June early July which eh isn't that bad next update/this concurrent one hopefully he adds more stuff, he stated he's gonna update the Mall and probably tweak everything around. This update we'll get Jean's frontal pose.. which I hope is decent, next one is Jube's first pose & Storm's backward pose (I really hope we get a full view via reverse cowgirl).
Oni is kinda finally listening to what people want and hopefully in the next few versions we get more dates, more dialogue, more uniqueness. I'd be happy for basic work for more cash, inside & outside of the school, more dates/dating locations and just the other poses.
Next update will be somewhere late April/early May (BJ, TJ, FJ). Next one will come, as you say - mid/late June early July. So "mid/late June early July" it`s still about half-a year:).

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes