ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
If the total votes are equal to how many patreons Oni has, 4402, then we're down to need only 1093 votes before everyone has voted. At least that's how that'd work if you could only vote for one character, but since you can vote multiple times, who the hell knows at this point.
9 Days Remain.png

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I would rather have Storm, I think it's time for some chocolate MILF goodness. But, if Gwenpool manages to win, I wonder which character will get added to the next poll?

Will he decide to add another X-Men character or will he add a character that's outside of the X-Men? So all polls moving forward would be 5 X-Men ladies and 1 outsider character?

Dec 23, 2018
Positions wise we have rouge, laura and jean doggy; emma riding and kitty missionary right? There isn't an option to change into a different sex position like there was in the mod right?

Edit: oh and we still got the old laura pose.

Last edited:
Reactions: fang1213

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Here we go. Let's be clear, it will be Gwen or Storm.
I hope for Ororo but I'm a little worried about this "mohawk haircut"... I really don't like it...
View attachment 940004 View attachment 940005 View attachment 940006 View attachment 940007 View attachment 940008 View attachment 940009
When did Oni introduce that mohawk haircut in Storm's early design? I don't remember it, and I agree it could hurt her chances a little bit, best Storm is long hair Storm.

And I have to say, if Storm wins, I hope the next one to get added is Lorna, really digging the opportunity to bang Magneto's daughter.

Reactions: Cuck man

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
If the total votes are equal to how many patreons Oni has, 4402, then we're down to need only 1093 votes before everyone has voted. At least that's how that'd work if you could only vote for one character, but since you can vote multiple times, who the hell knows at this point.
View attachment 939504
Ororo first ? Good. I actually want Jubilee but Ororo also will do.
Yeah but I'm just sad I wanted Jubilee or Wanda as well

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
What's the console command to get girls ok with being naked in the showers or wearing sleepwear everyday?

Also has anyone figured out what the Taboo variable does on girls (without judging by the vague description from OP)?
GgBRb6jQgy.gif
gif included, click to read
CommanderShepard figured you played a lot and you helped me with the emma exibh case before so you would know

adding to it, how can i bypass this when trying to have sex at the pool?
Is forcing with "deal with it" the only solution to do it at the current location?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1607952459755.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes