Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
okay, im starting to get worried.
It hasnt been updated for a while... the wait is killing me!
You are obviously new here (I mean among the Rogue-like : Evolution fandom). When there is no update for a year, you can start asking what's taking Oni so long.

If things go smoothly, we get an update every three months... more if the artist is kept away from this project.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Lmao mind sharing it or telling me where to get it please?

Edit: im dumb as fuck sorry my guy i just found it lmao but thanks haha
You learnt the valuable skill of checking OP, some peeps do not learn that so I shall congratulate you on that

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone figure out the console variables for the micro-transaction rates? Trying to keep it immersive, but the rates are just way too low.

Chillidoge69

Oct 1, 2018
You learnt the valuable skill of checking OP, some peeps do not learn that so I shall congratulate you on that
Not gonna lie my guy i always check the op after an update and the Android port never had an link so this time i went straight to the comment section without checking again,i expect thst i still did not had an link but apparently recently someone got it right

Reactions: afedvfe

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'll wait and see who has the highest count between Jubilee/Wanda/Lorna and cast my vote there. Squirrel Girl's art and Gwen's "haha funny meme" do absolutely nothing for me.
I was talking to someone about that gwenpools initial run written by a guy I can't remember was apparently pretty good. Her body is solid and blondes really do it for some people so it's no biggie to me

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes