bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
so any new characters? havent played in about 2 years i only know rogue and kitty can somebody list it?
As far as new ladies are concerned there's Emma Frost, Laura Kinney(X-23), Jean Grey, and Ororo Munroe(Storm). All of whom are fuckable. The latest version also adds Jubilee but she's not finished yet.
In addition, there's also a Halloween Party you can attend and in so doing you unlock a new outfit for all the ladies except Jubilee.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
does this game have ntr?
There's no direct NTR, thank fuck for that.
However, there is a tiny amount of implied NTR. While doing "Microtransactions" you will rarely bring booze to Cyclops' or Wolverine's rooms. This kind of implies they've developed a drinking problem, presumably because the MC has stolen Jean and Emma away from them.

• Haha
Reactions: LordMerek
Feb 10, 2020
However, there is a tiny amount of implied NTR. While doing "Microtransactions" you will rarely bring booze to Cyclops' or Wolverine's rooms. This kind of implies they've developed a drinking problem, presumably because the MC has stolen Jean and Emma away from them.
I mean, Wolverine is already typically depicted as a drinker, even if he can't really get drunk. Scott though? I guess.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
I'd say there's no NTR towards MC, but there is for the girls. When they catch you fooling around with another girl and their inhibition or obedience is low they leave the room feeling betrayed.

screenshot0001.png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
None of the girls seem to be in any relationship when zero shows up though, so if scott took to booze it happened before you show up, hence not NTR, an i for one am thankfull since i cant stand NTR.

Reactions: Loulost

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's just the April Fool's build, I got that & uploaded it. I'll reiterate something Oni stated a few days ago when someone asked him when next build (the real one) & he said one or two months but this is Oni we're talking about, if he did it by the end of April you're looking at no Storm's second pose until 2-3 weeks later. Anyways here's the April Fool's build I mentioned, dunno what you do in it as I downloaded it then zonked out & only Windows btw:
Also NOTHING new was added according to Oni this is just a goofy build for fun.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Also NOTHING new was added according to Oni this is just a goofy build for fun.
So he just slapped a new version number and called it an April's fool joke...?
Oni is an odd fella I tell ya what
Edit: nvm he added a soulslike death mechanic lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
What, after you cum there is a message YOU DIED or sth?
You have a life bar and professor X gave you estus flasks in case things get though.
Now rogue can actually kill you!
Also, theres a neat new thing, if youre in class and a girl shows up but doesnt sit besides you, you can move closer.
ULTIMATE 2.png

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
What, after you cum there is a message YOU DIED or sth?
1648849216353.png
You have a health bar and an estus flask, Your health gets lower by doing lewd stuff and you straight up die if a girl catches you peeping or doing some other things

It's a weird build since it has some things I haven't seen before and the UI looks different, but at the same time I can't get Jean's intro to trigger

Reactions: Testerguy19 and p22

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It's a weird build since it has some things I haven't seen before and the UI looks different, but at the same time I can't get Jean's intro to trigger
Ive triggered it but cant fidn a way to survive it, you get a -400 when she realizes youre inmune to her powers.

Reactions: Ghostload

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Disagree strongly.
The game is based on X-men Evolution, and in this franchise Scott and Emma were not in a relationship (on part because she isn't in Evolution, although they did plan to add her before it was cancelled) and also because in Evolution Scott is also a student.
In Evolution, there is also no relationship between Wolverine and Jean. At all. Not implied or anything.

So, there isn't any relationship demonstrated in the game and there isn't any relationship between any of these characters in the original material either. No reason to assume it.
Just dudes wanting some booze.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Disagree strongly.
The game is based on X-men Evolution, and in this franchise Scott and Emma were not in a relationship (on part because she isn't in Evolution, although they did plan to add her before it was cancelled) and also because in Evolution Scott is also a student.
In Evolution, there is also no relationship between Wolverine and Jean. At all. Not implied or anything.

So, there isn't any relationship demonstrated in the game and there isn't any relationship between any of these characters in the original material either. No reason to assume it.
Just dudes wanting some booze.
It would explain why scot keeps shooting you though :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes