jmyh335

Mar 11, 2021
is there a guide also for emma?
just tried today similarly with guides to Rogue and Kitty, I think it's impossible to do in one day, but seems like no problem with that on second
I got it on the third day, will try to do it in 2 days

Reactions: Vraxous2

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
i'm only quoting that because that's all i know from your discussion, but i must add here that i understand him completely.
i can't imagine working on my small project with anyone just because i fucking hate working with some internet people who i don't even care to know.
idk if that's his case tho
you can't call something where you get paid 10k monthly "your small project" anymore tho

at that point your patreons at least deserve more quality, and that means at least trying to find someone you can work with on the areas of your project you are not good at.

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
Unless the dev moves onto something else, but in this case, I doubt that. Can't wait to see if the game will enter "post beta" or "gamma"

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Android Version of 998c:

pixeldrain - - -

Non-modded, but it does have my splash screen. If you used my version of the 998a apk this will update cleanly.
Call me dumb but how does one change resolution for stuff on Android? I tried to look something up but didn't get any concise information my phones screen is 1600x720 but it seems to be alot smaller/doesn't go all the way to the phone edges whereas an old broken tablet I have does. I get that Ren'py forces black edges on alot of portable devices but the tablet as I mentioned isn't nearly as extreme & even in the game it's still got a resolution problem.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Juding by the game version, this game is very close to its final release is it?
Nope.

Oni, the developer, clearly has no idea how game version numbers work.
How the numbering works is already forgotten, and thus there is some betting about, if after version 0.999 it will be 0.1000 or 0.9991, but the lettering at the end already makes no sense. There was a brand new charater, Jean, and the new systems with her, added between letters.

Also... this is at least announced as a mechanics sandbox for the future full game. Thus why everything that is added are new girls, new poses, smaller systems and the like.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Sandbox for a future "full game" huh?
Lmao never gonna happen Oni doesn't intend to add any form of "story" to this game, it's easier to have the cardboard cutouts of the girls & implications from you banging them than a fully fledged story. If there was one intended it's long since passed as Rogue isn't the main focus anymore.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Lmao never gonna happen Oni doesn't intend to add any form of "story" to this game, it's easier to have the cardboard cutouts of the girls & implications from you banging them than a fully fledged story. If there was one intended it's long since passed as Rogue isn't the main focus anymore.
I did say "announced as". Pretty sure anyone that still expects a full game from it just met the game.

I'm fine with this template.

What I'm not fine with is not fucking Jubilee.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998c-oni.14/page-966
My problem is not even not fucking Jubilee. I would be annoyed if she just did not have it yet.

Being able to fuck her with no graphics if she is the one that starts it is what annoys me. Especially after finding out there IS graphics for it inside.
The first means he did not even bother putting proper blocks for not going past where there are restrictions. After so many girls, most of them taking some updates between additions, this is something he should have already had for a while.
The second means... he is already able to give us the scenes, even if just the basic pose (as mentioned about the handjob, it is not like the poses he already made available are perfect). Yet claimed it would take some more months. Milking the cash cow much? Don't answer, we already know.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
So you're basically saying that Oni made Koikatsu Party. ...for most people's intentions and purposes.

Last edited:

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
Android Version of 998c:

pixeldrain - - -

Non-modded, but it does have my splash screen. If you used my version of the 998a apk this will update cleanly.
to bad it dont work with my tablet it say this app is for an older android version and maby dont work right when i start a new game the app brack up and i can do nothing

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
How the numbering works is already forgotten, and thus there is some betting about, if after version 0.999 it will be 0.1000 or 0.9991, but the lettering at the end already makes no sense. There was a brand new charater, Jean, and the new systems with her, added between letters.
Numbers are releases, letters are patches. We're currently on release 998, patch c (third patch). Not a super common scheme, but common enough.

More to the point, version numbers are almost never a percentage of progress, especially with a game with as much feature creep as Rogue-Like.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
It hasn't been added yet. At the earliest its going to be in v0.999
There have be graphics hidden somewhere in there, though.
Being able to fuck her with no graphics if she is the one that starts it is what annoys me. Especially after finding out there IS graphics for it inside.
The first means he did not even bother putting proper blocks for not going past where there are restrictions. After so many girls, most of them taking some updates between additions, this is something he should have already had for a while.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes