SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There is of course Wolfsbane, Scarlet, Psylocke, Mystique, Magma, Dazzler, Boom Boom... still waiting patiently for.

Hell, Oni could add in the bulk of the girls from the X-Men universe, not matter with the timeline which really, does anyone really give a fuck about in a parody game?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Emma, laura, jubilee and technically Jean are from different universes not the Evo one. I'd love boom boom tbh she was quite fun in the show.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konpon

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
There is of course Wolfsbane, Scarlet, Psylocke, Mystique, Magma, Dazzler, Boom Boom... still waiting patiently for.

Hell, Oni could add in the bulk of the girls from the X-Men universe, not matter with the timeline which really, does anyone really give a fuck about in a parody game?
Or add 90's Rogue for that matter; granted that I don't have high expectations for any more girls being added, but 90's Rogue interacting with Evolution Rogue...

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Emma, laura, jubilee and technically Jean are from different universes not the Evo one. I'd love boom boom tbh she was quite fun in the show.
Laura is from the Evo universe. I mean, her debut was in Evo. She was the Harley or Livewire to Marvel, basically.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
What? No she's not.
Laura Kinney (X-23) debuted in the american cartoon called X-Men: Evolution in 2003. She later debuted in the comic book mini-series called NYX in 2004. I should add: NYX was a crappy mini-series for Laura, but I did like the protagonist in it, Kiden Nixon. Too bad no writer could write her (Kiden's) books well throughout the later decades. Laura eventually got her own miniseries after, before eventually getting absorbed into the X-Men books proper.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Here's a corrected android version of 998c:

- - -

Apologies, I'd forgotten that Oni has a bit of code that fucks up starting a new game when dev mode is active, that code has been removed for this release. Otherwise, it's the same as what I uploaded yesterday: non-modded except for my splash screen. This will update cleanly on my 998a apk, and my previously fucked up 998c apk.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019

I like to overthink things.

And we were talking about how the story would go if Oni ever actually did give it one.
I know my idea would never be the one to go, but when someone said it wasn't possible they chose to argue that it was just because it was based on comics and the game was on the Evo timeline.

Jean could be the Evo one, it is from a couple years later, but not recognizeable out of nothing, yeah.
The design is one I remember from some Ultimate X-Men comics I got to read, and the behavior seems possible but kinda "behind the scenes". More interesting than most recent versions of her at least, though.

Which was my point. We do not need to limit ourselves to what was shown in the... well, show. As long as it is something explainable in Marvel terms.

Laura is from the Evo universe. I mean, her debut was in Evo. She was the Harley or Livewire to Marvel, basically.
We mean the Laura from this game. While Laura as a character started in Evo, she got a different history, and age, in each media.
In this game, both Laura and Emma were aged up.
In the cartoon, Laura was 12.
In the comics, Emma is 5 years younger than Cyclops, and thus also Jean, who was 17-18 through the show.
Assuming the same age difference here than for those in the cartoons and that Kitty is now 18 while on the show she was 15-16.
Adding 3 years to them all we get that Laura was supposed to be 15 and Emma 16.
Considering Laura is an adult and Emma is among the teachers of the cast...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Story is cool and all, but i for one just want more dialogues and things to do with the girls.
Im not even talking about sex poses, but having more events and places to go with them, like once again, the school dance rogue keeps wanting you to take her to, we also really need a beach episode to have zero peek on them and see the girls interact with each other, you know, more to life than going to class, the danger room and hanging around in the mansion.
If oni hate jen that much why he just don't delete her model and substitute with another character, cause those scenes are a sad sight
Please dont, jean is hilarius and her being a huge bitch makes it the more pleasing to win her over and add her to the haremblob.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'll add something there is a clear passage of time in the Evo show, by the time it ends most of the girls are 16.5-17.5 I say .5 cos why not? The show ended and rogue was 17, kitty was 16 I believe. We had a time skip which makes the Mc younger than all of em.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'll add something there is a clear passage of time in the Evo show, by the time it ends most of the girls are 16.5-17.5 I say .5 cos why not? The show ended and rogue was 17, kitty was 16 I believe. We had a time skip which makes the Mc younger than all of em.
Zero is also a total wuss that gets manhandled even by kitty, his one saving feature apart from his power is big dick energy.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
If oni hate jen that much why he just don't delete her model and substitute with another character, cause those scenes are a sad sight
because the people paying him wanted her, so he just made her a bitch instead.
joke's on him, people love how different she is from both other jeans and even his other characters.
sure, the methods of her madness parameters are weird and kinda undecipherable (having secret values that affect the shown ones and make it kinda impossible for a day 1 100% run without plenty of items), but even that adds some charm

Jun 8, 2017
Is Laura's look supposed to be based off an existing character from somewhere since she doesn't look like her Evo counterpart? She sorts of reminds me of Zoey Kush....

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Is Laura's look supposed to be based off an existing character from somewhere since she doesn't look like her Evo counterpart? She sorts of reminds me of Zoey Kush....
Her comics version. Not sure how many of those she has, but the comic version was used on her Marvel vs Capcom 3 model.

She is older in the comics, has lighter skin and a darker backstory. A backstory that I remember RLE Laura mentioning in a conversation.

The original Evo version had darker skin than... both the main cast and both parents (makes sense since she was geneticaly modified too), and was much younger than even Kitty.

Reactions: Mastershake
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes