leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, ngl, even if this game finally ends (and I hope Jubes gets all of her positions, even if these were fucking Jean copypastes), I'd keep playing it over and over. But I don't know to which forum go next. No game here has been so recurrent in my fapping sesions. I mean, I probably played RLE more times than every other game from this site I've played combined.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Man, ngl, even if this game finally ends (and I hope Jubes gets all of her positions, even if these were fucking Jean copypastes), I'd keep playing it over and over. But I don't know to which forum go next. No game here has been so recurrent in my fapping sesions. I mean, I probably played RLE more times than every other game from this site I've played combined.
I'd have hoped clones would start popping up by now, but nothing gets traction.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
i worry beause this mob people here i dont really understand here or this people attack mob ron a bots one think ist for what?

Feb 10, 2020
i worry beause this mob people here i dont really understand here or this people attack mob ron a bots one think ist for what?
The people here are just frustrated. Progress is almost nonexistant, Oni seemingly keeps getting lazier, and we all seemingly actually enjoy this game so that just makes everything worse. As for Ron, development started off fine but recently things have apparently gotten a bit haywire, and the art direction he's chosen is a bit too different. Lots of us are drawn to this game because -with a few exceptions- Oni's art for this is real fuckin' nice.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
A lot of people enjoy the true sandbox style of it as well, which is fairly unique of all the games in these forums. That's where Ron's game still has a chance, even if we don't care for its art as much as Oni's.

Reactions: Ghostload

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
A lot of people enjoy the true sandbox style of it as well, which is fairly unique of all the games in these forums. That's where Ron's game still has a chance, even if we don't care for its art as much as Oni's.
The style is hardly unique, the mechanics driving the interactions in RL are. That's why most sandbox games fall flat.

• Love

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'd have hoped clones would start popping up by now, but nothing gets traction.
This is something that has been talked about here previously, but it's still as flabergasting as then. The idea is pretty simple, isn't it? Pick a popular something, be it a frachise, a tv show, a videogame, whatever, that had some waifu material.
Learn to imitate it's artistic style, the simpler stuff (like X-Men Evo stuff) is fine too.
Create a pretext where a decent amout of the females of that frachise are together in a place and there are not many story driven things to take people out of their own roleplay stuff.
Give the player many options for interaction with the characters, the way they progress with their relationships and piece by piece customization to the character's clothes.
?
Profit.
I mean, I don't even like most of Marvel stuff, and I didn't watch the show, but I'm here for dem chicks and the ways I can progress with them.
All in all, in theory it seems like a game anyone good at drawing could make, because you don't need to write much, only setup and flavour dialogue. You don't even need music. And all the girls function roughly the same, so it shouldn't be a gauntlet to program some kind of Scooby Doo Evolution shit.

• Red Heart

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
True, i enjoy the freedom it gives you to just be a fucking idiot and go nowhere, theres games that have nice art-style and story like 4 elements trainer or paprika trainer, but they are terribly railroaded and the sex scenes are cutscenes, while in RL: evo you can choose whate you want to do even if that means things such as threesomes are very limited, if i want to spend an entire hour touching emma frost's tits then im able to.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
I fear this is it for this game; its strange many games that began around the same time and I expected to never be finished have recently hit their 1.0s. Not Rogue-like though, so with the recent collapse of another spin-off I felt I had one more thing to give. Does it make up for an unfinished Rogue-like or fully fleshed out spin-off? No, not even a little; but its all I got to give.

So with that here is my homebrew version of the game with my own QOL improvements and bits and pieces from different sources(like the expanded mod for example). It has many unfinished ideas and half-baked as well; but it should be a breath of fresh air if vanilla is becoming a bit vanilla.

Cheers Boys(and maybe girls? I don't think so though, but who knows)

Gabbar@007

Jan 13, 2022
I fear this is it for this game; its strange many games that began around the same time and I expected to never be finished have recently hit their 1.0s. Not Rogue-like though, so with the recent collapse of another spin-off I felt I had one more thing to give. Does it make up for an unfinished Rogue-like or fully fleshed out spin-off? No, not even a little; but its all I got to give.

So with that here is my homebrew version of the game with my own QOL improvements and bits and pieces from different sources(like the expanded mod for example). It has many unfinished ideas and half-baked as well; but it should be a breath of fresh air if vanilla is becoming a bit vanilla.

Mega
Brother can i get android version of this?i didnt know how to use zip files.can you give direct apk link?

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Ok, guys.

I agree with Ditty.

I think this is it for Rogue-Like and the Rogue-Like genre.

No Oni, no Ron.

It's over.

Let's keep a look out the Abandoned tag like Majora's Moon.

Right now, I'm just waiting for another project similar to this one.

Until then, though, it's been real.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Chon — Today
I'm changing things up so that I can focus on developing Project [Redacted] in peace. I started working on Chonky Mod because it was fun. I decided to turn Chonky Mod into its own game because it was fun. I'm paying for new art because I like that art. unfortunately, being part of this server is no longer fun, and that in turn has negatively affected my progress on the game. so I don't plan on being active here anymore, and I will instead continue work on the game in private all my links are still public. as thanks to anyone who is a patron, I'll respond to messages on Patreon and use it to notify people of updated builds. if you don't have a link or think that it has changed, just ask a patron to share it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitara Browen

Jun 20, 2020

Mega
It's great!
Love the changes!
but where/when we can meet Azula?

Reactions: Z - Reborn
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes