salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Reactions: Ghostload

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Like her design, but not so much the short hair. Hopefully there's an option to change styles.
The short hair is her Evo look, though.
Not like Oni cares much. Sure, Rogue and Kitty have their Evo looks, but Ororo is similar already to her comics look so I don't count her (save for her old punk haircut), Jean looks like a comic version many people forget once looked like that, Emma was never in Evo and even in the comics was younger than Jean, and Laura and Jubilee are clearly comic versions despite having Evo versions (hell, Jubilee is even a vampire).

By the way,
Reminder Evo has nothing to do with mainline comics.
Jubilee is a vampire. She was only ever a vampire in the mainline comics.
While I doubt Krakoa would appear there, I don't doubt anything from other X-Men media will be included anymore, even besides characters.

I'm surprised anyone cares for Lorna.
I'll be honest, I have no idea who she is. I remember looking at the time she was first added last pool but already forgot long ago.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well 22 days to go for the vote.. which is way too long like goddamn oni.
It's neck and neck between Wanda and Gwen so good chance it's either of them that but who cares when the vote has 1-2 days left we might be good to go

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The short hair is her Evo look, though.
Not like Oni cares much. Sure, Rogue and Kitty have their Evo looks, but Ororo is similar already to her comics look so I don't count her (save for her old punk haircut), Jean looks like a comic version many people forget once looked like that, Emma was never in Evo and even in the comics was younger than Jean, and Laura and Jubilee are clearly comic versions despite having Evo versions (hell, Jubilee is even a vampire).

By the way,

Jubilee is a vampire. She was only ever a vampire in the mainline comics.
While I doubt Krakoa would appear there, I don't doubt anything from other X-Men media will be included anymore, even besides characters.

I'll be honest, I have no idea who she is. I remember looking at the time she was first added last pool but already forgot long ago.
In Evo jubilee does appear but is so inconsequential it may not have mattered. There's comics that follow after the show though I have not read them. Designs from the comics only tbh, we don't need anything else those poorly written pieces have.

Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I was hoping for either Psylocke, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, or both. That's what happens when I get my hopes up. So, I guess we're stuck with Wanda in 2023 and Gwen in 2024. They're good in the sack, but that's about as far as it goes.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I was hoping for either Psylocke, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, or both. That's what happens when I get my hopes up. So, I guess we're stuck with Wanda in 2023 and Gwen in 2024. They're good in the sack, but that's about as far as it goes.
I don't know about that. More or less since Gwen had her cameo and Oni openly said he wanted to introduce her, there was a clear division in his patrons between those who wanted her and those who didn't. So from then on every poll was more of a "Gwenpool against the seemingly most popular girl". Many people voted for Jean, Storm and/or Jubilee simply because they didn't want to see Gwen winning. So there is a chance Gwen will lose time and time again until her only adversaries have so little support, the haters end up caving in.
I'm sort of in between. I like her design, but I really don't like her metacringe, so I'd be willing to accept having her in the game just so Oni can stop whinning through his ass and he can start doing stuff less half-assedly. I still like Wanda, Lorna, Psylocke, Magik, Boom Boom and pretty much anyone else more than Gwen, tho.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
None of them were in the polls though.
It is between wanda, lorna, gwenpool and squirrelgirl.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
This is the game that never ends.
It just goes on and on, my friend.
Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was.
And, they’ll continue jerking off to it, just because
This is the game that never ends…

...The lyrics are a work in progress. My arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti. Ed Edd 'n' Eddy.

ThiccenTendies

Aug 21, 2017
Did some of Jean - planning to at least try all the current girls, slow going with my rudimentary photoshop skills

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes