LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Also wanted to bring this up for Dittyman for whenever he decides to update his mod, there's a lack of continuity for Emma's intro if you manage to succeed in having her just down on you (or you go down on her) it doesn't actually continue when she says that's what should happen after the event had transpired. To better explain, Emma says they should get together again so she can repay the favor if you take care of her. But this doesn't happen even if she's okay with you being in her room at night on the first day you meet her. I think that this should be changed to where it's like with Rogue's intro where she takes you to her room and the event just starts. Additionally to that, if you choose to go with this introduction route with Emma, it locks you from ever getting her name. You'll only ever have the option to call her Ms Frost or White Queen. She won't tell you her name through talking to her and the introduction also locks out her masturbating in the class the first day you meet her, because the sexual event had already happened.

This is also a weird bug with Laura too but you do still become able to learn her real name later. But should you learn her name, before telling her that her body's an oasis. After she forcibly rides your face, despite having been told her real name, she'll introduce herself as X-23 and the game changes it from X-23 to Laura back to X-23. Then there's the lack of continuity for when she'll actually invite you to join her in the shower, but nothing happens. It's just a regular encounter in the shower and she actually does still leave and not shower with you.

Suggestion for Jean's intro, but also just a suggestion for the mod in general. Include the ability to delay what girls you meet, because it would be fun to see a variation of when Jean pries and asks "Are you lonely?" and she looks in your mind and finds that you have a harem, if that made her just straight up ask if she could join or put out completely that'd be funny.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Any femdom?
Not really, its mostly the opposite, theres some dialogue here and there and girls WILL demand to be sexed and pull out your wiener while taking position, but the game is mostly focused on maledom.
If you piss off the girls they will manhandle you though, they are still super heroes and youre just a guy with a convenient super power.

Whycity

Apr 24, 2018
I FUCKING WISH! There are hints of it here and there, like Jean calling you good boy/ good girl, and Emma being a bit dommy in her first few interactions but no more than that, and what Salscou mentioned.
I don't want cock and ball torture implemented as a fun femdom mechanic.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I don't want cock and ball torture implemented as a fun femdom mechanic.
Well I don't either to be honest I don't want pegging either, I like light femdom, you know mild insults, pet talk, that kind of thing.

Which makes my search for games hard because often times when femdom is mentioned they mean hard femdom, like pegging, penis humiliation, cock torture, piss drinking, heavy bondage, and all that shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

Whycity

Apr 24, 2018
Well I don't either to be honest I don't want pegging either, I like light femdom, you know mild insults, pet talk, that kind of thing.

Which makes my search for games hard because often times when femdom is mentioned they mean hard femdom, like pegging, penis humiliation, cock torture, piss drinking, heavy bondage, and all that shit.
I agree with hard femdom. But light femdom usually just dirty talk, or girl acting like a tsundere.
But you can't be sure that Jean will start with something soft like "lick my clitor" which won't turn into hardcore BDSM with Zero's ass being destroyed by strapon.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Something horrible just came to mind, laura has been able to regenerate since she was born, right?
Does that mean shes constantly regenerating her hymen? poor thing deserves headpats every day.
won't turn into hardcore BDSM with Zero's ass being destroyed by strapon.
First rule of the haremblob, nothing goes near zero's no-no hole.
Second rule of the haremblob, NOTHING GOES NEAR ZERO'S NO-NO HOLE!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes