Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
She's literally a scat joke, eugh these writers really need to stop with their hollywood circlejerks; There's shown mutants worse off than Beast (Hank Mccoy right?) like a frigging bird faced teenager with a mohawk, looks absolutely fucked. Being a mutant isn't what it's all cracked up to be, one mutant in the cartoon named Spike becomes a huge spiked monstrosity so the x-gene thing really ain't as good as you think.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Xros23

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
I'm not gonna lie. I just finished playing through the newest update. I expected X-23/Laura to have more hair ingame. As a scion of Wolverine, even indirectly, he's a hairy ass mofo. I figured you'd have to ask her to shave her arms, legs, or at least a happy trail. Kind of sad that the idea wasn't expanded upon for her, but I do appreciate her having a slightly larger bush than the other girls and being able to ask everyone to shave. Is there a mod out there for extra body hair or anything like this, guys?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

FYI: I've coded out all of Jubes and rewrote the Halloween guide. I'm making a few extras tweaks then will test on a virgin machine. Once that passes 100% I'll push out an update, but keeping 996b available in the OP as well. I'll keep y'all posted, it shouldn't be much longer.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
SanchoMod

FYI: I've coded out all of Jubes and rewrote the Halloween guide. I'm making a few extras tweaks then will test on a virgin machine. Once that passes 100% I'll push out an update, but keeping 996b available in the OP as well. I'll keep y'all posted, it shouldn't be much longer.
Thank you for all your hardwork, my guy! Really appreciate it and the mods! Grinding in the base game is a bitch

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for all your hardwork, my guy! Really appreciate it and the mods! Grinding in the base game is a bitch
It's all good. Jubes was trying to kick my ass. She has almost 1900 points of stat changes... not including the math. It's fuckin' nuts! Yes, that means I had to view each and every one of them to update the mod.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm not gonna lie. I just finished playing through the newest update. I expected X-23/Laura to have more hair ingame. As a scion of Wolverine, even indirectly, he's a hairy ass mofo. I figured you'd have to ask her to shave her arms, legs, or at least a happy trail. Kind of sad that the idea wasn't expanded upon for her, but I do appreciate her having a slightly larger bush than the other girls and being able to ask everyone to shave. Is there a mod out there for extra body hair or anything like this, guys?
Shes hairy, but shes still a girl, besides, im sure if she was that hairy it would be really uncomfortable for her to move around in her tight leather cloting.
It's all good. Jubes was trying to kick my ass. She has almost 1900 points of stat changes... not including the math. It's fuckin' nuts! Yes, that means I had to view each and every one of them to update the mod.
Keep up the good work mate!

Reactions: Xros23
Oct 8, 2019
Nah man, psylocke is where is at.
Although oni really wants to get gwenpool in, she has a sprite with varisu expressions already ingame.
HUH? Psylocke is English and even if we include the bodyswap she would be Asian. I think you may have missed that the original guy was asking about adding a Latina character.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Shes hairy, but shes still a girl, besides, im sure if she was that hairy it would be really uncomfortable for her to move around in her tight leather cloting.

Keep up the good work mate!
A nice bush is barely hairy and gender does play a role in hair distribution, but there are still plenty of outliers. Although, you're absolutely right, my guy! She loves her leather! :LUL:

Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
A nice bush is barely hairy and gender does play a role in hair distribution, but there are still plenty of outliers. Although, you're absolutely right, my guy! She loves her leather! :LUL:
For real, we already have to deal with unlikeable cunts going on about their hairy armpits and legs in real life, lets atleast have cute and sexy female wolverine clones in fiction.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Why do people want the X-men Evo Psylocke? She isn't very attractive nor was Emma in Evo like at all. Kitty also went from a nice looking girl next door type.. to a boy, I'm not kidding look at the redesigns of older girls it's pretty bad.

Reactions: asanoturna

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Why do people want the X-men Evo Psylocke? She isn't very attractive nor was Emma in Evo like at all. Kitty also went from a nice looking young girl.. to a boy, I'm not kidding look at the redesigns of older girls it's pretty bad.
Are patrons pushing for it? I thought people only missed Evolution Laura.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Why do people want the X-men Evo Psylocke? She isn't very attractive nor was Emma in Evo like at all. Kitty also went from a nice looking girl next door type.. to a boy, I'm not kidding look at the redesigns of older girls it's pretty bad.
Nah man, i want her old design, how she looked like in children of the atom.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I only know Psylocke's beauty 'cos of the amazing spritework of Capcoms MvC2; Rogue also looks spectacular in that game. I'm not big X-men guy but I am into video games, this one was fun in the arcades, as was Darkstalkers. I'd stare at Felicia's tits, ass. As for MvC Rogue & Psylocke were great I paired them with Spiderman all the time.

elnahat

Apr 22, 2021
being honest, the Jubes and Laura from evo weren't that hot either, they probably want to see what magic Oni does on Psylocke

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes