primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Is the site acting weird for anyone else?
Didn't notice anything wrong.
Made a Laura black toenails mod to match her fingernails. It goes in the Rogue-Like-1.0-win\game folder and you need to remove the orginal archive.rpa file or copy it somewhere safe.
I suggest distributing just the relevant files, that way the download is much smaller and it can be applied to any version. If you follow the folder structure, they can just be dragged and dropped into the 'game' folder unpacked and the game will load them over what's in the RPA.

Reactions: SanicTheHegehog
Jun 5, 2021
Didn't notice anything wrong.

I suggest distributing just the relevant files, that way the download is much smaller and it can be applied to any version. If you follow the folder structure, they can just be dragged and dropped into the 'game' folder unpacked and the game will load them over what's in the RPA.
Yeah thats a good idea too. Ill just put them here incase anyone has extracted the rpa and wants to download the images only instead.

Rogue-Like-1.0-win\game\images

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone know when the new update comes out? I haven't been on this page for a long time

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Made a Laura black toenails mod to match her fingernails. It goes in the Rogue-Like-1.0-win\game folder and you need to remove the orginal archive.rpa file or copy it somewhere safe.

Hey, I just tried it out, it's pretty cool, man!
You've scratched an itch I've had for the longest time.

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
Why is half of your post history asking when the next update is? Nobody besides Oni has any insight into release dates.
1. because that's the only reason I created an account on this site.
2.some people already gave me dates of Updates that were very accurate :)

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
1. because that's the only reason I created an account on this site.
2.some people already gave me dates of Updates that were very accurate :)
The "rule" is quite simple: look at the release time of the last update, add three-four months and here you are. Since Oni can't stick to a planning, anything more accurate is pure luck.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

You, my friend, are a hero, even if you cant stop going really, absurdly, annoyingly fast.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah thats a good idea too. Ill just put them here incase anyone has extracted the rpa and wants to download the images only instead.

Rogue-Like-1.0-win\game\images
Finally got to try it, nice mod. Took the liberty of trimming the zip and making it a single file, feel free to reupload and I'll delete this post.

Edit: Updated with a proper readme and a preview pic since the author didn't mind.

BLACK TOENAILS FOR LAURA
by SanicTheHegehog
Black Toenails for Laura.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes