Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to temporary disable girls? There are so many now and I want to play with 1 or 2 at a time. I've asked them to not show up unannounced but it's not enough they are still everywhere.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Run peter run!
Shes gonna try to cuck you again!
dont fall for her trap and go get it on with MJ and black cat!
Nah, it's okay, it was just a Satan powered Computer's prank.

Is there a way to temporary disable girls? There are so many now and I want to play with 1 or 2 at a time. I've asked them to not show up unannounced but it's not enough they are still everywhere.
Get a girl to Level 5 and make her threaten Xavier, one of the blackmail options is to send a girl away.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Thus why I specifically picked things that were asked about for literally tens of times over the past several years. That said, I'm well aware that a lot of people haven't been watching this thread for as long as I have, especially with 1.0 having people like you seemingly come out of the woodwork when I've been used to chatting with the same handful people over the past year. But there's a certain point where the sympathy and patience runs a little thin and it just becomes "Oh, great. Another one asking for pregnancy" as if that specific request has become a running joke for the game - not to the point of legitimately getting upset over it, or me personally being apposed to including it and other kinks at face value. But the feeling of "Aw, shit. Here we go again" is very much a thing at this point.

And as for story, we'll see what The Null Hypothesis ends up becoming since that's supposed to address the story and character critiques.
I'm aware of how often these features get requested. I may not post often in this thread, but I've been dropping in to at least grab the latest version since Kitty was little more than a cameo character. Regardless, I don't think either of us realized we were arguing for the same point.

Reactions: Ghostload

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
I'm aware of how often these features get requested. I may not post often in this thread, but I've been dropping in to at least grab the latest version since Kitty was little more than a cameo character. Regardless, I don't think either of us realized we were arguing for the same point.
No argument intended. I just wanted to more clearly explain my reasons for dunking on everyone who asks for those things. ...and also subconsciously vent a little because of that one particularly thick-headed individual who assumed that Oni makes this game for Android a few months back despite me trying to inform them otherwise. The internal screaming was real that day.

Reactions: boblicticious

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Go to Xavier and tell him theres a girl thats been bothering you

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
v1.1d Compressed

Mac [Org: 256MB | Com: 113MB]
- - - -

Linux {Org: 277MB | Com: 116MB]
- - - -