Oct 31, 2017
Am I wrong in thinking this game could use a cat fight mechanic?

While I do realize that the last thing this game's current performance needs is more state checks for every little thing, but right now I'm finding the ladies are just too passive whenever someone barges into their bedroom with a "Can I borrow him? Kthxbai~" before dragging you off.

Case in point: It feels like every run I've done so far, Jubes always wants to go to the mall when Zero's in the middle of class. In the last occurrence of this, I found myself thinking how fun it would be if Storm's reaction was her raising her eyebrow before Jubilee finds herself yeeted back into the hallway by some strong blast of wind. This one's a canned event, sure, but it got me thinking how the other girls would react.

Laura would get her claws out (me~ow). Jean would go all crazy-eyes. Rogue would take her gloves off and trigger an unscheduled nap. Kitty would ... uhh ... we'll come back to this one. Taking this one further (because your CPU hasn't hit its thermal throttling point yet, so there's still room for more state checks) it can get adjusted by said lady's feelings about Zero/other girl, so it can go from "Meh, whatever," to "Can't we share?" with possibility of actual cat fight somewhere in the middle.

Do pardon the musing, as while this is certainly a pipe dream* it's still a fun thing to think about. As while the coding skills are usually a topic of conversation, playing this game I keep getting reminded that Oni is pretty good when it comes to the small details. I mean, I keep finding new bits of dialog I never realized where in there.

[*If this feature finds itself in your mod/game, please note I accept payment in the form of a cameo as a derp looking Panda Plushie that finds itself happily smothered against/between heaving bosoms.]

It's more like the comic book appearance was changed to be more movie accurate.
Guess that shows the traction a character can get from having a cool name. I still remember when she got her start as "Dead Student #3," so Nega's definitely done well for herself. That or she's got one really good agent.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

While I do realize that the last thing this game's current performance needs is more state checks for every little thing, but right now I'm finding the ladies are just too passive whenever someone barges into their bedroom with a "Can I borrow him? Kthxbai~" before dragging you off.

Case in point: It feels like every run I've done so far, Jubes always wants to go to the mall when Zero's in the middle of class. In the last occurrence of this, I found myself thinking how fun it would be if Storm's reaction was her raising her eyebrow before Jubilee finds herself yeeted back into the hallway by some strong blast of wind. This one's a canned event, sure, but it got me thinking how the other girls would react.

Laura would get her claws out (me~ow). Jean would go all crazy-eyes. Rogue would take her gloves off and trigger an unscheduled nap. Kitty would ... uhh ... we'll come back to this one. Taking this one further (because your CPU hasn't hit its thermal throttling point yet, so there's still room for more state checks) it can get adjusted by said lady's feelings about Zero/other girl, so it can go from "Meh, whatever," to "Can't we share?" with possibility of actual cat fight somewhere in the middle.

Do pardon the musing, as while this is certainly a pipe dream* it's still a fun thing to think about. As while the coding skills are usually a topic of conversation, playing this game I keep getting reminded that Oni is pretty good when it comes to the small details. I mean, I keep finding new bits of dialog I never realized where in there.

[*If this feature finds itself in your mod/game, please note I accept payment in the form of a cameo as a derp looking Panda Plushie that finds itself happily smothered against/between heaving bosoms.]

Guess that shows the traction a character can get from having a cool name. I still remember when she got her start as "Dead Student #3," so Nega's definitely done well for herself. That or she's got one really good agent.
Oh man, the ultimate showdown for Zero's dick, although i cant deny Jean and Storm will probably dominate there, like, poor Jubes and Kitty dont really stand a chance, Laura would probably get yeeted too.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Oh man, the ultimate showdown for Zero's dick, although i cant deny Jean and Storm will probably dominate there, like, poor Jubes and Kitty dont really stand a chance, Laura would probably get yeeted too.
From the dawn of time we came…moving silently down through the centuries. Living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the gathering, when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you…..until now

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
.. depending on the writer and what exactly affects her in any given universe when phasing around, Kitty is neigh invulnerable and could be quiet the pain in the ass (from putting a literal hamster up their asses to straight up rippin hearts out) .. I don't see anyone but Jean having much of a chance against her.
Well, at least as long as Jubes doesn't pull out her allmighty PewPew, obviously.

(sidenote: Now I want a scene of male Zero shouting "PEWPEW!" as he's cummin' inside Jubes.. :LOL:)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
.. depending on the writer and what exactly affects her in any given universe when phasing around, Kitty is neigh invulnerable and could be quiet the pain in the ass (from putting a literal hamster up their asses to straight up rippin hearts out) .. I don't see anyone but Jean having much of a chance against her.
Well, at least as long as Jubes doesn't pull out her allmighty PewPew, obviously.

(sidenote: Now I want a scene of male Zero shouting "PEWPEW!" as he's cummin' inside Jubes.. :LOL:)
Well yeah, she can technically phase into the ground and sneak around to tangle someone's instentines, but come on, we are talking about jean grey here (specially since the game implies that shes going phoenix mode) and good lurk reaching storm.

Reactions: Lippelo

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
No. Not at all. I fuckin' love a good catfight.

[ intensifies]

...Shame that we'll never get that animated/in the game, though. I can go for some mud wrestling between Rogue and Kitty right about now.

Last edited:

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I love original Boom Boom, because she was basically 80s-era Cyndi Lauper if she had access to high explosives and viewed 'blowing up anyone and everyone near her' as a neat solution to all her problems - seriously, the number of times she's told to stop trying to murder her friends and teammates 'by accident' is unreal, literally three or four times an issue. The braindead bimbo thing she's wandered into these days is fun too and it lets Marvel get away with scenes like this:

View attachment 2574359 View attachment 2574362

Evo Tabby as a whole is fun too, since she's a relentless tease who will tooooootally put out if you juuuuuuuust do her this teeny tiny favour that will probably get you into huge trouble or likely get you killed, no, she'll absolutely get around to it next time, promise! Which is a character archetype we don't actually have yet in the game, surprisingly.

We need Nextwave Boom Boom. Dumb as a box of rocks, hilarious, has a cool trechcoat.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Negasonic used to be sexy, as far as teenagers go, before she was given to evil scientists. On the picture, dark pannels represent her near precognition.

View attachment 2575356
I almost forgot socks existed in comics, which leads to my question of all time--do superheroes and villains wear them in suits (along with underwear). Not counting Rorschach or Constantine

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
For fun, lets speculate about additions for specific niches of players

I begin with
-Beast stuck in female form
-Big Bertha (in her two forms and including both transitions)
-Itsy Bitsy (sadist, blue skin, six arms, organic webbing, sexy body and actual mandibles under her face veil)
-Torpid (creepy mute with big hands)
-Bliss (extendable jaw and prehensile tongue with a monster face on the tip)
-...Ok any morlock could fit really.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Now that I think about it, doesn't Soft Serve sound like the childish mental image a boy would have of beautiful women? Like they don't poop, or their farts smelling like lavender, or some stupid shit like that.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes