leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The real version I'm interested in is the Prime one. How is it going? Did the ol' tinpal release something cool besides the basic UI thing he does for the first version?
I mean, I could go find out myself, but I have an instictive dislike for Discord and felt like posting something unnecesary here.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The real version I'm interested in is the Prime one. How is it going? Did the ol' tinpal release something cool besides the basic UI thing he does for the first version?
I mean, I could go find out myself, but I have an instictive dislike for Discord and felt like posting something unnecesary here.
You cannot spell. Seems he's doing fine in diddly-cord though.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I just ckecked the server. At the moment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Guys I'm scared this will go canon if Psylocke is added to the game.
Seeing how much some of you like to piss off charles, i can see this happening.
Remenber, you have to be polite to the dude that actually gives you a roof over your head and pays you just to fuck around (literally).
prime? hmm, will evo Rogue with Rogue Prime do?
View attachment 2597316
Man these rogue cross universe self-cest pics are always great, you think they could counter each other's powers?

Reactions: Ghostload

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Man these rogue cross universe self-cest pics are always great, you think they could counter each other's powers?
I think it stands to reason that they could. Or at least we can think they could.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
so the only mod that work is the prime mod right? The Dittymyman mod is still being updated and the laura mod needs updates? Are there any other working mods images or otherwise?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
btw what is the Prime mod for this game?
It's an addon that adds some extra features and mechanics to the game (you can teach the girls to be masochists or cumsluts, etc. once you unlock the trait and are leveling them). Also adds a couple of toggles to the game. I think it's a worthwhile addon, but you have to go to the discord to get the new versions these days.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes