Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
People who usually ask for a full save assume that there's a gallery with every picture and/or video unlocked, and just want to skip the grinding in order to jack-off sooner rather than later.

Us regulars know that there is no gallery, that it doesn't take much of any time to get the girls naked, that trying to get every girl naked can actually be a hindrance at times, and that maxing out every stat is pointless. But the newcomers don't, and therefore they keep asking for a "full save".
i thoght that, wanted to confirm.

on another tone this playthrought i wanted the girls to ask me to fuck them for the first time and rogue did it.

1714597109447.png

i know this option exist for a long time but it is quite fulfilling that our first time is because she asked for it xD

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
By the way, I play new releases rather regularly, but there is this one thing still bothering me. If you "finish" girls, they can basically wear whatever you want them, BUT. But Emma. Even after maxing all stats and having the talks about going public and 3somes, she still refuses to wear certain clothes (or rather not wear certain clothes) in public. Is she intended as the exception, or am I still missing something?

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
I made her teach in her birthday suit (I hoped this would be enough to keep other students focused on her instead of peeping on what my Zero does with his girls at the back of the class :LOL:). So yes, I think you're missing something if she refuses to get out nude.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
By the way, I play new releases rather regularly, but there is this one thing still bothering me. If you "finish" girls, they can basically wear whatever you want them, BUT. But Emma. Even after maxing all stats and having the talks about going public and 3somes, she still refuses to wear certain clothes (or rather not wear certain clothes) in public. Is she intended as the exception, or am I still missing something?
I think you're missing something. I've made her run around topless before and fucked in public. Maybe you're missing the Prof. X event with Emma?

Reactions: imzahai

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I think you're missing something. I've made her run around topless before and fucked in public. Maybe you're missing the Prof. X event with Emma?
What event is that? Should I just do something in public to the point of being summoned to his office, or is it more complicated?

Damn, bro, not only did Oni make her the ugliest bitch around, he also managed to make her even more obnoxious than Gwen?
I feel as if Oni was an enemy general or something who outmaneuvered me or something. I should congratulate him where's due, but I hate the mf.
Why so many people think that btw? IMO it's nice change to have somebody with different body type and she's not really ugly either. I quite like her.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes