Mar 14, 2018
Oni has a bittersweet drawing style. All the girls have great design concepts, but at the same time have terrible poses, perspective and scaling.
Take kitty as an example, she looks way better than the original cartoon version. Tho her head tilts in a very weird way when she's licking during her titjob.
I mean, with the time it takes him to update anything you'd expect slightly more careful work and some eventual rework to existing models. Or taking into account the relative sloppiness you'd expect more content, like new poses and wardrobe options, as modders have shown possible.
I really love this game, it's already pretty fun, but there's so much untapped potential I can't help but feel we're being let down.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I really wanted to know how many % of the Oni audience liked SG the way it was, because here I didn't see anyone who thought it was cool. Whether it's her face or her body, everyone I saw here complained about her.
So, I don't know if on Discord or Patreon it has been widely approved, as I'm not seeing any word about him changing it in any way. In any post did he say something about the players' opinion about SG?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I really wanted to know how many % of the Oni audience liked SG the way it was, because here I didn't see anyone who thought it was cool. Whether it's her face or her body, everyone I saw here complained about her.
So, I don't know if on Discord or Patreon it has been widely approved, as I'm not seeing any word about him changing it in any way. In any post did he say something about the players' opinion about SG?
She consistently has been at the bottom of the poll for new characters.

Reactions: armond
Mar 14, 2018
So far I've only seen one person who actually liked her.

and is he showing any signs that he intends to change her or is he ignoring what they are saying?
Ignoring fans is Oni's common practice.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes