Troll

Apr 22, 2017
guys help me i dont know how can i use this link for android
Unlike someone suggested previously don't use uTorrent, its buggy and untrustworthy! Get qBittorrent it's opensource and almost OS agnostic , as it has versions for most major os's

Reactions: Dreyfus

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Laura never comes back for me... I've been playing for almost 8 hours and she just never comes back.
You can try using a trick, try talking to one of the girls about her clothes then switch to Laura , you should see a can i have your number option there somewhere, worked for me in the initial release...

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Unlike someone suggested previously don't use uTorrent, its buggy and untrustworthy! Get qBittorrent it's opensource and almost OS agnostic , as it has versions for most major os's
That's true. uTorrent is a bit finnicky to work with. I just gave it as an example of a torrent client. But yeah, I agree with you.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm not sure how to use Plan Omega. I can see the dialogue option when I have Rogue with me and we're in Xavier's office, but when I click it she just says: "Huh?" and it doesn't seem to work. Do I need to talk to her about it first? What's the pre-requisites?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm not sure how to use Plan Omega. I can see the dialogue option when I have Rogue with me and we're in Xavier's office, but when I click it she just says: "Huh?" and it doesn't seem to work. Do I need to talk to her about it first? What's the pre-requisites?
I think she has to be a high enough relationship with you as well. If her stats aren't high enough, then she doesn't 'know' plan omega.
Speaking of which, it seems to be a LOT harder to raise stats now. Neither rogue nor Kitty will give me the time of day, even though Rogue's love is over 600. She won't date me, slaps my hands away if I try and flirt, etc... Same with almost all the other girls. I even resorted to giving a gift to Kitty early, and she still won't let me flirt or even ask her on a date.
Emma, on the other hand, can't keep her hands off me.
Not sure exactly what has changed, but maybe there is a new mechanic I'm not familiar with, like if you don't show a girl enough attention she cools off towards you. Maybe a glitch where she stays mad forever. We weren't a thing, I didn't cheat on her or even get to first base. If that is the case, I have no idea how to warm them back up. At this point I'm just planning on breaking Emma and seeing if she can help me seduce the other girls.

Edit: I eventually gave up and gave Rogue a book gift, which jump started her. She went straight form "don't touch me, you can't come in, no I won't go on a date with you" (at 600+ love) to "you better be my boyfriend", which means no more sexy time with Emma until I break Rogue...

Jan 11, 2018
I dont get it guys, 5+ pages of SAME questions...really, am I the only one who completed all the tasks/unlocked all the scenes/maxed all the stats by now on all girls? Its kinda the same as it was before, over and over...
I can say that Im a bit disappointed with the update, too little content for that long awaiting time. Laura dialogues, no sex (only blowjob and handjob, thats it), no new room, no actual relationship aka girlfriend/sexfriend etc...I mean come on, handjob assets were already in the game with the introduction of Laura last version, same with her nude materials. The only thing he added is blowjob, which is also a puppet-wrapped image of Lauras standing position, not a new art like for Kitty or Emma.
New option of Kitty's flirt aka take off somebody else clothes was already implemented in mod, only question is was that originally in Oni's plans or did he actually decided to add it after our modders made it.
He took such a long time for such little amount of content, Im guessing we will not see actual sex before ~ august :p

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I like that Laura/X-23 is easier to get more lustful and has lower inhibitions compared to the other girls. Suits her character well. Especially compared to how hard Kitty can give you the cold shoulder when you meet her.

With any luck Oni will give her some more aggressive options compared to the other girls. She's the one who is the most likely to pounce on the player during events and in private places. She should have an option where she initiates.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,this is not Laura i know,pretty slut and cheap,i hope she have some cold thing first like "dont you dare touch me,or i will slice you up,im not that cheap,moron"thing..on the other hand,i have Rogue as my girlfriend,Emma and Kitty as my lover..didnt even make them my slave,not my style..kinda happy they sharing me:p,except Kitty that always easily jealous if we date and get mad if Emma make a move toward me:cautious:jeez

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
I continue to dislike all the Laura stuff. The personality is off. The art is off. She doesn't really look like any version of laura and she doesn't act like it either. This is Laura in name only. Definitely the weakest of all the characters.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I continue to dislike all the Laura stuff. The personality is off. The art is off. She doesn't really look like any version of laura and she doesn't act like it either. This is Laura in name only. Definitely the weakest of all the characters.
sadly, i agree-especially in looks.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes