Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
0.983 d

WIN

MAC

LIN
another version that runs worse than the last. The game freezes for nearly 6 seconds after clicking Chat with all the girls

edit: literally any action causes slow down and a lot of them causes the game to "Not Responding" for a while before resuming. It's pretty unplayable in this state. Also every single time Rogue comes into my room "looking Jumpy" she has no stamina for ANYTHING, even if i've done nothing requiring her stamina for days.

think ill wait a month or so before playing again

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
another version that runs worse than the last. The game freezes for nearly 6 seconds after clicking Chat with all the girls
Not sure there is freezes. I specifically included several games at once, which seriously affects the performance of the computer, but even in this case, everything works without freezing. You probably have something wrong with the computer.
In addition, the author has not yet made a completely stable version. For those who do not like bugs should wait for a stable version of the game.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Not sure there is freezes. I specifically included several games at once, which seriously affects the performance of the computer, but even in this case, everything works without freezing. You probably have something wrong with the computer.
In addition, the author has not yet made a completely stable version. For those who do not like bugs should wait for a stable version of the game.
its not my computer, i know that much, it runs much bigger, more complex games from this site just fine. but yeah im gonna wait till they release a bigger version thats got bigger fixes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ts not my computer, i know that much, it runs much bigger, more complex games from this site just fine. but yeah im gonna wait till they release a bigger version thats got bigger fixes
As an option, this may be due to the saves, especially if they were taken from the old version (0.982)

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
good news, wiping the saves in the game folder and appdata folder sped the game up by a huge margin

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Question, is it better to play this now? Or is the mode still better with more content and better polished?

Rookie Dookie

Apr 1, 2018
Go here

And upload your save, then choose what you want to edit. Then scroll to the bottom and click the save/download button and save it over the original save
Thanks a ton, i was looking for the files in gamefolder, and i couldnt find it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

edit: literally any action causes slow down and a lot of them causes the game to "Not Responding" for a while before resuming. It's pretty unplayable in this state. Also every single time Rogue comes into my room "looking Jumpy" she has no stamina for ANYTHING, even if i've done nothing requiring her stamina for days.

think ill wait a month or so before playing again
Run fine for me. There is some small random lag but nothing to major. Maybe it your PC.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes