Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Interesting idea. A few things.

1. The blue should be brighter, As is it's hard to read.
2. Oni constantly changes the interaction system so it could get broken pretty often.
3. There is already a cheat mod for players who want to just skip to the sex.
1. that pic is a lighter blue than the games "+(number)" default is, but the eye candy is easily fixed after getting the mod statement conditionals and variables planned efficiently.
2. changes won't matter, WTs are for certain versions, updates will always have to be made...par for the course, it is what it is.
3. cheat mod and walkthrough are two separate things for an end user's experience. that being said, I've not made up my mind proceding though, still sorting through the mess of game code.

Regards.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I have a fix for that +1 shit.

Replace
Line 4373 in Functions.rpy
Python:
$ BOA = TotalGirls
With
Python:
$ BOA = [x for x in TotalGirls[:] if x.Loc  != "hold"]
The previous iteration was in a function call that triggers calculation for girl on girl stat change. For example, there's code that raise Emma's like by 1/4 other girl's shame.
However, when the girls are not introduced yet, their Location or .Loc is "hold".

So the code is running as if all 5 girls that I have not yet met in the same place.

And it's also why once I meet them, the number of +1s go down because they're no longer in the same location.

Somebody send that to Oni.

Last edited:

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
I have a fix for that +1 shit.

Replace
Line 4373 in Functions.rpy
Python:
$ BOA = TotalGirls
With
Python:
$ BOA = [x for x in TotalGirls[:] if x.Loc == "hold"]
The previous iteration was in a function call that triggers calculation for girl on girl stat change. For example, there's code that raise Emma's like by 1/4 other girl's shame.
However, when the girls are not introduced yet, their Location or .Loc is "hold".

So the code is running as if all 5 girls that I have not yet met in the same place.

And it's also why once I meet them, the number of +1s go down because they're no longer in the same location.

Somebody send that to Oni.
Nice work, cleanfeel

If anyone else is as dumb as me: to implement this fix, you first have to extract the .rpy files, I used UnRen. Next, the file that needs the line change is "script Functions.rpy", so it's not under "F" when you sort alphabetically. That took an embarrassingly long time to suss out.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Can't wait for android version. Buggy or not.

Hopefully at least animations work for the port if someone makes it. Otherwise no point xD

Jul 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to run the cheat enabler on Android? I've put the actually file for the cheat in the folder but I don't know how to get it running when play.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Nice work, cleanfeel

If anyone else is as dumb as me: to implement this fix, you first have to extract the .rpy files, I used UnRen. Next, the file that needs the line change is "script Functions.rpy", so it's not under "F" when you sort alphabetically. That took an embarrassingly long time to suss out.
I actually made a mistake on the OP. You don't want to get all Girls that are in Loc = "hold". It should be:

$ BOA = [x for x in TotalGirls[:] if x.Loc != "hold"]

To select all Girls who are NOT in "hold", and NOT

$ BOA = [x for x in TotalGirls[:] if x.Loc == "hold"]

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Working on the walkthrough (still not decided but Crown&Cokes are keeping me entertained). You folks that play this regular, by what nickname do you reference the timed action menus? Prefer a one or two word nickname.

I was going to refer to it as "Cycle Menu" or "Timed MG" (for timed mini-game) but didn't know if that'd make since to folks. Regards.

RL SM AM2.jpg RL SM AM1.jpg

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Console command for money? As it's only thing I don't want to farm for, and just want to see how all those lingerie looks. Seeing as I got all other basic stuff already. Not much of a content in game that been in development for so long

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Console command for money? As it's only thing I don't want to farm for, and just want to see how all those lingerie looks. Seeing as I got all other basic stuff already. Not much of a content in game that been in development for so long
Player.Cash += (put a number to add here)
For example: $ Player.Cash += 5 will give you 5 bucks in addition to your current total held. Use the "-" to subtract cash.

Reactions: Brololol

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Walkthrough Mod, something you'd benefit from or not worth the effort? Here's a tease:

View attachment 1231069
If you can make it work then that would be pretty neat. I'll point out that the results of most actions depend on a pretty good number of variables, though, so you'll have to take that into account. Trying to kiss a girl on the lips can have very different point changes depending on their love, obedience, inhibition, addiction, the location, and what other girls are around.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you can make it work then that would be pretty neat. I'll point out that the results of most actions depend on a pretty good number of variables, though, so you'll have to take that into account. Trying to kiss a girl on the lips can have very different point changes depending on their love, obedience, inhibition, addiction, the location, and what other girls are around.
Indeed. I've been going thru the statement equations. Largest problem is the random number generation (similar to Holiday Island but less sophisticated). I'm just burning thru the choices currently that don't have the random generation calcs while I think about it. Reckon the ability to know some things before a choice is made is better than none. A few more whiskeys and I might just figure out something clever, we'll see.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'd wager waiting until Oni isn't posting press releases and is working on 0.995, he's still working on 0.994 but to what press version we go to is up to him. I suggested him to alter Storm's titjob & blowjob as they're kinda freaky to look at & made a suggestion so the game "remembers" last used style so we don't have to constantly turn poses if we want the other art.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Sorry, I'm trying to search through the thread but Xenforo's search list is fucking trash. Is there a list of events in the game you can trigger? Just wondering if I've been missing anything.

And if anybody knows because I'm curious: What's the lore on Oni hating Jean?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes