TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994c.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.
how i download this

Reactions: Risky Bizzi

Scion

May 18, 2017
Could not get Microtransactions to unlock. Played one game with console commands. Another new game without. Pushed both to day 20. Sad panda.

adorno

Aug 1, 2020
Is there a guide to the full mod somewhere or something because I can't figure out how to get any girls besides Rogue, Kitty, Emma, and Laura?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Could not get Microtransactions to unlock. Played one game with console commands. Another new game without. Pushed both to day 20. Sad panda.
took me day 16 to have it occur, it seems a tad wonky tbh.
Is there a guide to the full mod somewhere or something because I can't figure out how to get any girls besides Rogue, Kitty, Emma, and Laura?
Are you playing the latest version? You can get Jean on day 9 by going into the showers, Storm by day 11 after getting Jean as at night by day 10/11 you'll feel an odd sensation or some such and you'll have to ask Emma about it, she'll mention an attic after you talk to her then just go into the attic to meet Storm.

adorno

Aug 1, 2020
Are you playing the latest version? You can get Jean on day 9 by going into the showers, Storm by day 11 after getting Jean as at night by day 10/11 you'll feel an odd sensation or some such and you'll have to ask Emma about it, she'll mention an attic after you talk to her then just go into the attic to meet Storm.
I thought I was on the latest version. Which version is the most recent for Windows?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
how far can you get with Storm?
BJ & TJ. He's tinkering them too because her eyes are really large and freaky. As for why only those two? He's polling her poses so people will be happy with what she has instead of him doing whatever. It's pretty much milking his patreons (including me sadly) because he said new update wont be out for three more months.. Emma's doggy is coming next update as well. Storm's relationship milestones are in too but you can't dick her so it feels like cold turkey.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
WT mod update: I think I have Rogue's basic scripts done for Proof Of Concept test run. I've done a few extra files just to see how they compare to make the blueprint faster moving forward.

Note that several choices I've noted "AprvCheck" (for approval check) and what the outcome is if passed. If failed there's just not enough room to write all these consequences, so bear that in mind. The WT will not give outcomes to all choices. There just isn't any way to 100% guide due to many RNG variables and other compound statement issues. It is what it is, a guide to help you understand just how degenerate some of the choices will change stats.

I'm also adjusting the menu boxes. They will be a bit wider to accommodate the extra text and a bit darker for easier reading. I've added this into my own scripting so it won't interfere with SLDR's mod (due to the screens.rpy script).
Walkthrough Mod update: all base scripts and 2.5 girls done. 3.5 girls to go.....the above info still stands currently regarding content. I went back through all my code and changed to acronyms for stat names (Lv, Ob, In, Ls for Love, Obed, Inbt, Lust) to minimize choice button text. Below is an example of that change. Heaviest work load so far: "(Girl)_Scenes" scripts. They're huge with a ton of stat changes...takes time. This titles current version has over 13,000 stat changes. Ugh.

RL SM beta2.jpg

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes