Kuso1249

Mar 4, 2021
Dumb question: is there a way to put/inject the cheat on android version?
The only trick I know is to increase money through the save editor. After adjusting the money from the save editor site as you want, replace the save you edited with the old one, then reload the save you edited from the saved game so that it is updated, and when there is money, give the gifts and books.

Reactions: hahehoh

hahehoh

Jan 7, 2018
The only trick I know is to increase money through the save editor. After adjusting the money from the save editor site as you want, replace the save you edited with the old one, then reload the save you edited from the saved game so that it is updated, and when there is money, give the gifts and books.
Thanks. But, i actually talk about that cheat/mod where you can drag the stats bar.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I keep seeing a cheat_screen.rpy and wondered: How do you input it into the game folder and how do you use it?

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Walkthrough Mod update: all base scripts and 2.5 girls done. 3.5 girls to go.....the above info still stands currently regarding content. I went back through all my code and changed to acronyms for stat names (Lv, Ob, In, Ls for Love, Obed, Inbt, Lust) to minimize choice button text. Below is an example of that change. Heaviest work load so far: "(Girl)_Scenes" scripts. They're huge with a ton of stat changes...takes time. This titles current version has over 13,000 stat changes. Ugh.

View attachment 1234782
what else is in this mod. i so wanna play

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
what else is in this mod. i so wanna play
Well, I just finished a Stat menu to help while I wrote the WT so will likely include it in the mod. I might do a multi-mod to add some features that do not include cheats. So far I've written all this to be played as intended (without cheating stats). The player can always add those or use the built-in ones as they wish though, no judgement, just clarification.

Below are some tease shots of the Stat menu. I currently have it in the girl action menu to insure a girl was in focus. When I tried to write it to be a part of the "Quick Menu" the game code gets pissy when a girl isn't in the room (not my fault, it's just whack coding) and I don't feel like re-writing a mass portion of the dev's code as updates are already going to be a massive undertaking.

RL SM Stat1.jpg RL SM Stat2.jpg RL SM Stat3.jpg

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
How to blackmail Xavier?
Use kitty to get into his office at night and search bookshelves and drawers. It'll take a few tries. You can also find the keyring in there that has all the keys. If you find the picture in the office and have high enough stats with a girl you can take them into his office during the day and blackmail him for keys, money, and to have him leave y'all alone.

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
Use kitty to get into his office at night and search bookshelves and drawers. It'll take a few tries. You can also find the keyring in there that has all the keys. If you find the picture in the office and have high enough stats with a girl you can take them into his office during the day and blackmail him for keys, money, and to have him leave y'all alone.
Money is on the shelf. I think the photo is in the left drawer and the key ring in in the center drawer. It is all RNG if you find it or make a noise and run away so.... Quicksave is your friend.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Money is on the shelf. I think the photo is in the left drawer and the key ring in in the center drawer. It is all RNG if you find it or make a noise and run away so.... Quicksave is your friend.
Is anything in the right drawer yet?

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
Is anything in the right drawer yet?
I don't think so. i believe it is a "just some papers" placeholder. Might add something later for one of the new girls he adds... Eventually. I am not going to start with the whole new girl or new content debate.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Rogueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-like 0.994e press release; fun fact I sneezed four times in a row, got a migraine and my own eye lash tried to destroy my eye again! One of them days I guess.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Rogueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-like 0.994e press release; fun fact I sneezed four times in a row, got a migraine and my own eye lash tried to destroy my eye again! One of them days I guess.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
If any changelog, I'd be most appreciative. I'd search but knee-deep in code right now. I'll do a file compare as needed to migrate current mod progress into 994e. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nevermind. This will set back mod progress a bit. "e" is some bug squashing and I have to fold that code into modded scripts versus coping modded code into changes. Result is the same but it'll be quicker for me. Ugh, time to burn the midnight oil...

Reactions: Necronlord3
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes