Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Squirrelbros? How are we doin'?

View attachment 2256462
Ah man, I remember this issue, so funny.

So for context, several women of the X-men had to enter Wolverine's mind when he was demonically possessed. Each of them finds themselves in front of a door similar to the one that Emma just saw.
- His girlfriend at the time saw a door that said "Hopes and dreams", we don't see it what's inside, but he's living a happy life with Jean.
- Kitty Pryde finds "Reasons I Hate Myself" and "Secrets of Weapon X" and feels sorry for Logan.
- Jubilee finds "X-men I've had sex with" and she's screaming to the door "THAT'S NOT WHAT THE DANGER ROOM IS FOR!"
- And Rogue purposefully looked for the door that said "How I Cheat at Cards", saying "Ah knew it!"

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Ah man, I remember this issue, so funny.

So for context, several women of the X-men had to enter Wolverine's mind when he was demonically possessed. Each of them finds themselves in front of a door similar to the one that Emma just saw.
- His girlfriend at the time saw a door that said "Hopes and dreams", we don't see it what's inside, but he's living a happy life with Jean.
- Kitty Pryde finds "Reasons I Hate Myself" and "Secrets of Weapon X" and feels sorry for Logan.
- Jubilee finds "X-men I've had sex with" and she's screaming to the door "THAT'S NOT WHAT THE DANGER ROOM IS FOR!"
- And Rogue purposefully looked for the door that said "How I Cheat at Cards", saying "Ah knew it!"
He hates himself because he cheats at cards

Feb 2, 2021
Okay, can someone please explain to me what the difference between all the mods are? Because I'm kind of stupid, and I'm thoroughly confused. Which is up to date with the current version? Halp please.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Okay, can someone please explain to me what the difference between all the mods are? Because I'm kind of stupid, and I'm thoroughly confused. Which is up to date with the current version? Halp please.
Ok so right now the only up to date mod is prime, wich is a vanilla+ mod (some QoL improvements, new mechanics and dialogue).
Multimod/sanchomode adds some togeable options and lets you see stuff that are normally hidden from the player that go on the background, but its in version 0.997.
Expanded mod is the oldest version, its missing plenty of girls but adds stuff like tanning and mystique.

Feb 2, 2021
Ok so right now the only up to date mod is prime, wich is a vanilla+ mod (some QoL improvements, new mechanics and dialogue).
Multimod/sanchomode adds some togeable options and lets you see stuff that are normally hidden from the player that go on the background, but its in version 0.997.
Expanded mod is the oldest version, its missing plenty of girls but adds stuff like tanning and mystique.
Thank you very much. I think I'll just stick to the latest version of the base game with the Prime mod. Make things simple. I appreciate the explanation.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well hopefully we get an update in the next few weeks. Hoping whatever he plans to do is good, hopefully we get the appearance of Gwen in full as well.

Feb 10, 2020
Only somewhat related, but it's been on my mind. Kinda weird how evolution barely had any evolution. You had Spyke and his changes, and magneto did that thing with the machine once, and that was kinda it. You'd think that with the evolution name and a highschool setting(growing up, bodily changes, all that jazz) there would be a bit more to the concept.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Basically:

Expanded Mod: Gives the girls more clothing options and allows some of the girls to get a tan by sun bathing with them at the pool. But, the cast is limited to Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura. Mystique was in previous versions of the mod, but she hasn't been full re-implemented with the latest version, and development on the mod has stalled for a while. So, to get Mystique, you'll have to ask around for older versions.

Multi-Mod: I never used it, but it tells you which dialogue options will affect each girl's stats and lets you rename save files for those like myself who play with multiple versions of the game.

Prime Mod: Aka the "Vanilla+" mod where your interactions with the girls are slightly altered/enhanced, such as increasing the stat gains with certain dialogue options so that you're able to have certain interactions with the girls sooner rather than later; such as being able to make out with Kitty when you first meet her. Each girl can gain a special ability, so feel free to read the descriptions on what those do. You get a larger daily allowance which cuts down on the grinding. And this is also where you get your Android version of the game in both modded and vanilla states.

It is highly recommended that you install Prime.

Chonky Mod: ...I honestly forgot what this stated as since I didn't start following mods other than Expanded until this year. But, this is more of less abandoned in favor of Project Redacted.

Project Redacted: From what I can tell, it's a redesign of the characters to have a digital painted look as opposed to vanilla's vectored/Adobe Illustrator looks, and it's attempting to have some kind of story as opposed to just being the sex and harem simulator that vanilla is. So, this is kind of a "wait and see how this develops" type of thing for the time being.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Only somewhat related, but it's been on my mind. Kinda weird how evolution barely had any evolution. You had Spyke and his changes, and magneto did that thing with the machine once, and that was kinda it. You'd think that with the evolution name and a highschool setting(growing up, bodily changes, all that jazz) there would be a bit more to the concept.
There was also Beast, he was just a very fit teacher in his first appearence

And the ending had Apocalypse kinda overhauling some powers like letting Mistique become a bunch of animals at once and Xavier being able to walk. But pretty sure they got undone by the end...

Pretty sure the "Evolution" was more the 2000's version of the 90's Xtreme namings. Like Justice League Unlimited.
But yeah, it would have been nice if it had some relevance. Justice League's new name was also linked to the cast expanding from just the core cast and guest friends, for example.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore
Feb 10, 2020
There was also Beast, he was just a very fit teacher in his first appearence
<snip>
Pretty sure the "Evolution" was more the 2000's version of the 90's Xtreme namings. Like Justice League Unlimited.
But yeah, it would have been nice if it had some relevance. Justice League's new name was also linked to the cast expanding from just the core cast and guest friends, for example.
They also just do that with Beast sometimes tho, like how in the movies he just had hands for feet and then fucked up and became Beast. But yeah, maybe. 2000s did like their "neo" names

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
There's a reason the series is considered kinda mediocre in hindsight. There was some interesting ideas and definitely some things they could have expanded on but didn't. The show isn't bad but definitely not as good as it could have been by quite a margin.

I think it was pretty heavily held back by being a rated-E show too (or PG, I don't remember) and stuck with obvious limitations due to that. They should have gone for a T-rating considering the whole setting and such.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes