varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Been playing around with the break up options in the game. Was surprised to see the dept it has.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
He's you, ya best produce something or we'll all point and laff at you!
Hey fellow kids, it'sa me... The Happening - 2008 Eng Ger Ita Rus Multi-Subs 1080p.mp4. How ya doin?

What's the name of the Rogue Like spin off that was to have full new art? I forgot tobookmark the stuff ant it only had a veeeery short 0.1 version. Anything new happened there?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Arguably in her case it'd make some sense due to her past but I agree CY is just asinine lmao
Youre not wrong, but we all fucking know why it happened, just like how they made iceman and nightcrawler gay, god they cant crash and burn soon enough.

Reactions: Dringar

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well yeah, noone buys their comics anymore, and with good reason, i just want it to end tbh.
I got a decent collection of comics from the 60's to the early 2000's; Evil Dead has a comic for instance (massive Bruce Campbell fan, love Evil Dead) he punches famine one of the four horsemen through the fucking face to kill him it was both hilarious & satisfying.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I got a decent collection of comics from the 60's to the early 2000's; Evil Dead has a comic for instance (massive Bruce Campbell fan, love Evil Dead) he punches famine one of the four horsemen through the fucking face to kill him it was both hilarious & satisfying.
Imagine what they'd do if they learned his name is ashley :eek:

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes