LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
he grabbed a great niche by the balls and he did it well.
He could have done it better if he wanted but otherwise I have to agree with you. He's got it made and he know it; can't help but almost feel jealous. I don't like how he does things but I understand why he does it; because he knows he can.

There's also the Summertime Saga group (started as one person but since became several); they've got it made pretty well too.

Reactions: Ray666

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
So I guess we're adding "story and character development" as a frowned upon thing to ask for, along with pregnancy, an .apk as soon as a new version releases, and Mystique.

You're thinking of the Expanded Mod.
Asking for any feature once is harmless. Criticizing a dev because they aren't interested in implementing your feature is self-centered and annoying.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
He could have done it better if he wanted but otherwise I have to agree with you. He's got it made and he know it; can't help but almost feel jealous. I don't like how he does things but I understand why he does it; because he knows he can.

There's also the Summertime Saga group (started as one person but since became several); they've got it made pretty well too.
eh. could it be done better? it could be improved sure. could it be done quicker? absolutely. is it good as it is? yeah. it's one of the easier to recommend games on this site despite his ridiculous update schedule. my only gripe is the expansion mod dying but that thing carried the torch for years. hopefully with Oni starting updates again another similarly ambitious mod will pop in or that one will just get more updates.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Speaking of bugs, here's a bugfix for 1.1d, just put it into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-win\game)

BUGFIX.RPYC

This isn't my mod, it just fixes Rogue's wonky arm and the issues with trying to execute any of the plans in Xavier's office (alpha, rho, etc)

I also updated the vanilla apk links with an option to grab the bugfixed version

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Speaking of bugs, here's a bugfix for 1.1d, just put it into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-win\game)

BUGFIX.RPYC

This isn't my mod, it just fixes Rogue's wonky arm and the issues with trying to execute any of the plans in Xavier's office (alpha, rho, etc)
Jesus christ prime, you work really fast!

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Asking for any feature once is harmless. Criticizing a dev because they aren't interested in implementing your feature is self-centered and annoying.
Thus why I specifically picked things that were asked about for literally tens of times over the past several years. That said, I'm well aware that a lot of people haven't been watching this thread for as long as I have, especially with 1.0 having people like you seemingly come out of the woodwork when I've been used to chatting with the same handful people over the past year. But there's a certain point where the sympathy and patience runs a little thin and it just becomes "Oh, great. Another one asking for pregnancy" as if that specific request has become a running joke for the game - not to the point of legitimately getting upset over it, or me personally being apposed to including it and other kinks at face value. But the feeling of "Aw, shit. Here we go again" is very much a thing at this point.

And as for story, we'll see what The Null Hypothesis ends up becoming since that's supposed to address the story and character critiques.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes